Beverly Hills Cop

Old July 15th 04, 11:28 AM
mrcheerful

"Saint" > wrote in message
> Hi all,
> I am planning to play a practical joke on a old friend in return for the
> evenings entertainment which he planned for my stag night that left me in
> an rather embarassing situation. I hope to plug up the rear exhaust of

his
> beloved car with playdoh or similar and see him drive out of the office

car
> park and stutter, similar to that of Beverly Hills Cop. I don't want to
> wreck the engine, there's no chance of that is there with this sort of
> prank?
>
> Cheers
> The Joker

unlikely, but not impossible to do thousands of pounds worth of damage.

also the vehicle is unlikely to even pull away.

if you still want to do it, then use filler foam, or the old potato would
work well, but why not slacken the sump nut? easy to do, difficult to spot
and the effect won't be immediate, or of course use a dart to prick the
brakelines. All these will give hours of amusement if you read the Beano.
Adults should have more sense and pick their friends better.

Personally I would injure anyone I knew had interfered with my car.

Possible consequences are big expense, personal injury, court cases, charges
of causing death by interfering with a motor vehicle, and being the new girl
on the block in prison.

mrcheerful

Old July 15th 04, 12:00 PM
Silk

"Saint" > wrote in message
I hope to plug up the rear exhaust of his
> beloved car with playdoh or similar and see him drive out of the office

car
> park and stutter, similar to that of Beverly Hills Cop.

Beverly Hills Cop was fantasy, meanwhile, in the real world...

Old July 15th 04, 12:20 PM
Someone

> I am planning to play a practical joke on a old friend in return for the
> evenings entertainment which he planned for my stag night that left me in
> an rather embarassing situation. I hope to plug up the rear exhaust of

his
> beloved car with playdoh or similar and see him drive out of the office

car
> park and stutter, similar to that of Beverly Hills Cop. I don't want to
> wreck the engine, there's no chance of that is there with this sort of
> prank?

What if he sets off at a pace and it stalls right in front of the truck he
knew he had time to get out in front of...

Better to find someone to clamp him or get two people to park touching his
front/rear bumpers.

Old July 15th 04, 01:09 PM

Apparently on date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:34:34 GMT, "Saint"
> said:

>Hi all,
>I am planning to play a practical joke on a old friend in return for the
>evenings entertainment which he planned for my stag night that left me in
>an rather embarassing situation. I hope to plug up the rear exhaust of his
>beloved car with playdoh or similar and see him drive out of the office car
>park and stutter, similar to that of Beverly Hills Cop. I don't want to
>wreck the engine, there's no chance of that is there with this sort of
>prank?
>
>Cheers
>The Joker

This can blow the exhaust pipe, it used to be done with a potato. No idea if a
modern ems-controlled engine gets a worse result, but the catalytic
converter(s) might feasibly end up damaged in some way, anyone tried this and
done something nasty?

Old July 15th 04, 01:15 PM
PM

"Saint" > wrote in message
> Hi all,
> I am planning to play a practical joke on a old friend in return for the
> evenings entertainment which he planned for my stag night that left me in
> an rather embarassing situation. I hope to plug up the rear exhaust of

his
> beloved car with playdoh or similar and see him drive out of the office

car
> park and stutter, similar to that of Beverly Hills Cop. I don't want to
> wreck the engine, there's no chance of that is there with this sort of
> prank?

If you can borrow his keys, get in his car and open all his vents and set
the blower on full. Then empty thousands of hole-punch turds into his
intake. :-)

Old July 15th 04, 01:23 PM
Doki

PM wrote:
> "Saint" > wrote in message
>> Hi all,
>> I am planning to play a practical joke on a old friend in return for
>> the evenings entertainment which he planned for my stag night that
>> left me in an rather embarassing situation. I hope to plug up the
>> rear exhaust of his beloved car with playdoh or similar and see him
>> drive out of the office car park and stutter, similar to that of
>> Beverly Hills Cop. I don't want to wreck the engine, there's no
>> chance of that is there with this sort of prank?
>>

> If you can borrow his keys, get in his car and open all his vents and
> set the blower on full. Then empty thousands of hole-punch turds into
> his intake. :-)

Pollen filter on anything vaguely modern will do for that...

Old July 15th 04, 02:55 PM
Chris

how about zip tying a condom over the exhaust pipe, shouldn't do any damage,
but might make a loud bang!