134a Refrigerant

Old June 13th 05, 04:11 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Oh please, Brer Fox, whatever you do, don't throw me in that briar
patch! ;-)
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 13th 05, 04:26 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III" > wrote in message
> Oh please, Brer Fox, whatever you do, don't throw me in that briar
> patch! ;-)

lol. there is a link somewhere, and if anybody can find it i know its you,
that describes all the steps stephen is taking. goes from losing on facts
to personal insults to "everybody loves me, but they only tell me in my
personal email" to grammar attacks, etc. i already know stephens next step
but want to find that link before i mention it. :-)

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old June 13th 05, 05:16 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Not unlike the democratic party in it's death throws.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 13th 05, 05:29 AM
Billy Ray

Brandon,

I have only had them on for a few weeks now but they seem to be doing fine.
It has rained almost every day since I've had them and their rain handling
is very good. The "Z" shaped channels perform admirally in pumping out water
to prevent hydroplaning. There are 2 Venture AT models, the standard AT
(for lack of a better name) and the newer Venture AT (KL-41) I have the
"standard" ATs.

They are substantially better than the Goodyear Wrangler STs that came
stock.

The Kumho Venture ATs are suggested for 70% On Road and 30% Off Road. and
have gov't ratings of 440 A B. If I were to get tires again I might go for
the Kumho Ventura HTs which are a more standard all season highway tire
recommended for 95% On Road and 5% Off Road. (They are also ranked 5th of
62 by tire rack)

In my case the dealer would have had to special order them as they sell few
HTs and don't stock them. On the other hand they sell the heck out of the
ATs. It is reported to be one of the better sellers in this area

One last point would be price. The Kumho brand is new to the US and they
are selling them at a considerable cost savings of about $40 per tire. This
savings is not at the expense of quality.

Kumho USA http://www.kumhousa.com/Products/?CatID=2
Tire Rack
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/survey...y.jsp?type=HAS

Billy Ray o|||||||o

Old June 13th 05, 05:53 AM
Billy Ray

Old June 13th 05, 06:32 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> I'll bet Steve won't have a clue as to why all gas water heaters
> are installed two feet off the floor, either.=20

I'll bet Bill doesn't have a clue as to why
you have to LDP before you can LACC=20
from a different block of memory on
the TI 320F2497 DSP... but I damn sure
know that fumes accumulate along the
floor. Sparky the Fire Dog taught me
that one!
__
Steve
..

Old June 13th 05, 06:38 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> Who is Jeff Gannon?
> =

http://www.google.com/search?hl=3Den...f+Gannon&btnG=
=3DGoogle+Search=20

Interesting links, eh? Here's my fave:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Gannon

and an extract:

<>=20
James Dale Guckert (c. 1958) worked under the pseudonym Jeff Gannon as a =
White House reporter between 2003 and 2005, representing Talon News. =
After Guckert came under public scrutiny, in particular for his =
journalistic background and involvement with various homosexual escort =
service websites using the professional name Bulldog, he resigned from =
Talon News on February 8, 2005.
Guckert has stated that he obtained frequent daily passes to White House =
briefings. He attended four Bush press conferences, and appeared =
regularly at White House press briefings. Weblogs discovered Gannon's =
pseudonym and made public his past history, as Guckert, 'Gannon', and =
'Bulldog'. Questions have arisen as to Guckert's relationship with the =
White House and with the Republican Party. Although he did not qualify =
for a Congressional press pass, Guckert was given daily passes to White =
House press briefings "after supplying his real name, date of birth and =
Social Security number." [1] =
(http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2005Feb18.html)
Guckert first gained national attention during a presidential press =
conference on January 26, 2005, in which he asked United States =
President George W. Bush a question that contained a factual error, and =
that some in the press corps considered "so friendly it might have been =
planted."
</>
Gay escorts? In the Bush White House? Say it isn't so!
__
Steve
..
Old June 13th 05, 06:40 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> Obviously, you didn't get the fact that there are the north east
> trade winds and there are south east trade winds, in their respective
> hemispheres, separated from each other naturally at the equator:

Tell it to Dave!

Bill: do you assert that the air one foot north of
the equator doesn't mix with the air one foot
south of the equator?
__
Steve
..

Old June 13th 05, 06:40 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> . ..
> > you don't know enough to hold the probe
> > both under and *downwind* of the leak?

>=20
> now you know what i know? oh yes omnipotent liberal. we quake at =

your=20
> presence.

: )

>=20
> btw, you do know what comes after personal insults, "my personal =

emails",=20
> and attacking grammar dont you? i bet i can tell you what your next =

move=20
> will be. :-)

: ) : )

__
Steve
..

Old June 13th 05, 06:43 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> Not unlike the democratic party in it's death throws.=20

Bill... does the air one foot north of the=20
equator mix with the air one foot south
of the equator?
__
Steve