remote keyless install question for 02 caravan

Old May 13th 04, 04:11 AM
Kevin Goff

Default remote keyless install question for 02 caravan

I just purchased the KE100 Bulldog remote keyless entry that I intend
to install our 2002 dodge caravan. I've found the wires for
unlock/lock under the driver's side kick panel, but I can't seem to
find a way to hook up the 12 volt contstant power to the battery.

I've read that you must connect the unit directly to the battery
because the ignition power wires are a different guage. There doesn't
seem to be any entry points from the kick panel to the front that I
can see. Can someone give me a hint? Also, whats the best way to
hook it up to the battery?

Thanks in advance..
Kevin
Old May 13th 04, 04:46 PM
I'm Right

return that POS to walmart and buy something worth owning.
geez

om...

Old May 13th 04, 04:46 PM
I'm Right

return that POS to walmart and buy something worth owning.
geez

om...

Old June 12th 04, 11:19 PM
R Davis

Run a small stiff wire through the firewall back of the battery and and tie
your hot wire to it and pull it through the firewall.

Put a wire end on the wire and put it under the + battery bolt.

Old June 12th 04, 11:19 PM
R Davis