134a Refrigerant

Old June 14th 05, 02:38 AM
Earle Horton

Has anyone called the other fellow "Hitler" yet?

Earle
"Mi vida...es un merengue." Olga Tañon

Old June 14th 05, 04:43 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Earle Horton" > wrote in message
news:1118712930.bf6414658ce45ee11cf3cd52e819f947@t eranews...
> Has anyone called the other fellow "Hitler" yet?

lol.....close. he likened me to tim mcveigh.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old June 14th 05, 05:06 AM
Billy Ray

No, but there was a reference to Richard Nixon being a liberal compared to
Bill.

Old June 14th 05, 05:06 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> > It's now a reliable test for telling the age of the water you're =

drinking
>=20
> serious question, arguments aside......isnt our drinking water the =

_same_=20
> water the dinosaurs drank? recycled many times certainly, but i was =

unaware=20
> of "new" water. where does it come from?

Water is easily taken apart with electricity... and
burning something with hydrogen in it (like your
car's gasoline) creates what you could term 'new
water'. However, the quote I gave is referring to=20
how long the water has been in the ground.

Perhaps you're thinking of 'atoms'... the same
hydrogen and oxygen atoms are still running
around, just in different configurations. New
atoms are normally made from bigger, radioactive
ones, by decay. Fusion makes bigger atoms from
smaller ones... happens in the Sun, in hydrogen
bombs, and now (recently!) on a small scale in
the laboratory.
__
Steve
..

Old June 14th 05, 05:08 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> .. .
>=20
> > : )

>=20
> at this point in the game a smiley just wont do. in keeping with the=20
> chronological order of usenet, your next step was _supposed_ to be =

"youre=20
> just to stupid to understand so i wont bother with you anymore" which =

always=20
> translates the same way. please redo your response. :-)

Look, Stonewall, I'm not going anywhere, so you
can just get used to me.

So how about that NOAA stuff? Pretty conclusive,
eh?
__
Steve
..

Old June 14th 05, 05:14 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> Stephen Cowell wrote:
> >=20
> ><snip BS rhetoric>
> >=20
> > Oh, btw, Freon is in the ocean water, too... and is detectable
> > in well water. It's now a reliable test for telling the age
> > of the water you're drinking...

> I would hope so..... Chlorine occurs naturally in our oceans:
> =

http://www.google.com/search?hl=3Den...orine+occurs+=
naturally+in+our+oceans&btnG=3DGoogle+Search=20

Bill, those liberal search engines will just get you
into trouble! Take a guess what salt is made from...
the whole point is, Freon can carry chlorine up high,
where only a *big* volcano can normally put it.
__
Steve
..

Old June 14th 05, 06:34 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

There is nothing new under the sun.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 14th 05, 06:38 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
.. .
> Look, Stonewall, I'm not going anywhere

just as well, i needed a play-toy. :-)

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old June 14th 05, 06:38 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

That is only a theory held by liberals being paid for that
government grant at that time. Pure BS!
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 14th 05, 06:49 AM