Help: Speeding Ticket in Atlanta

Old May 4th 05, 06:50 AM
RKN

Default Help: Speeding Ticket in Atlanta

I got a speeding ticket on the highway tonight at the splitting point of
75N/85N near midtown Atlanta. This is the first time I am getting a
ticket. I was caught at 70 in a 55mph zone. Could anybody please tell me
if theres any chance that this ticket will be waived. And if so, what do
I do for it?

I was coming out from the North Avenue exit and needed to make 3 lane
changes in 0.5 miles to get into 85N and not ending up in 75N. Will the
court buy this as a reason?

RKN
Old May 5th 05, 12:28 AM
223rem

RKN wrote:
> I got a speeding ticket on the highway tonight at the splitting point of
> 75N/85N near midtown Atlanta. This is the first time I am getting a
> ticket. I was caught at 70 in a 55mph zone. Could anybody please tell me
> if theres any chance that this ticket will be waived. And if so, what do
> I do for it?
>
> I was coming out from the North Avenue exit and needed to make 3 lane
> changes in 0.5 miles to get into 85N and not ending up in 75N. Will the
> court buy this as a reason?
>
> RKN

Dont send payment by mail, go go court on the date specified on
the ticket. Most likely the prosecutor will offer you a deal.
Old May 5th 05, 12:45 AM
Furious George

RKN wrote:
> I got a speeding ticket on the highway tonight at the splitting point

of
> 75N/85N near midtown Atlanta. This is the first time I am getting a
> ticket. I was caught at 70 in a 55mph zone. Could anybody please tell

me
> if theres any chance that this ticket will be waived. And if so, what

do
> I do for it?
>
> I was coming out from the North Avenue exit and needed to make 3 lane

> changes in 0.5 miles to get into 85N and not ending up in 75N. Will

the
> court buy this as a reason?

Probably not. The court doesn't care if you get onto 85N or 75N. Even
if they did, your story is ludicrous. Speeding makes it even more
likely that you'll miss your exit.

Old May 5th 05, 04:36 PM
K Smythe

On Wed, 04 May 2005 23:28:43 GMT, 223rem > wrote:

>RKN wrote:
>> I got a speeding ticket on the highway tonight at the splitting point of
>> 75N/85N near midtown Atlanta. This is the first time I am getting a
>> ticket. I was caught at 70 in a 55mph zone. Could anybody please tell me
>> if theres any chance that this ticket will be waived.

Not a chance.

>And if so, what do
>> I do for it?

Move back to where you came from.

>> I was coming out from the North Avenue exit and needed to make 3 lane
>> changes in 0.5 miles to get into 85N and not ending up in 75N. Will the
>> court buy this as a reason?

Not a chance.

>> RKN

>Dont send payment by mail, go go court on the date specified on
>the ticket. Most likely the prosecutor will offer you a deal.

Hopefully, the deal will include deportation