My slow driving saved a life today

Old December 27th 04, 07:18 AM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Hey nutbag. Who is Pride of America and what does he or she have to do
with this thread?

Old December 27th 04, 11:18 PM
James C. Reeves

"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hey nutbag. Who is Pride of America and what does he or she have to do
> with this thread?

How do you know it's a "he" if it isn't YOU?

Old December 27th 04, 11:18 PM
James C. Reeves

Old December 28th 04, 12:36 AM

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...dff@posting =
..google.com

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=3...f=3D1&selm=3D=
c2575o%241pk1qb%241%40ID-55124.news.uni-berlin.de

From: Garth Almgren )
Subject: OT: Armchair Psychoanalysis
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.autos.driving
Date: 2004-03-03 10:12:10 PST

On 3/3/2004 9:06 AM, Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:

> On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 06:51:23 -0800, Scott in Aztl=E1n
> > wrote:

>>>Given judy's recent fixation with NAMBLA in a some posts and her

suggestion that
>>>speeders are also child molesters, it wouldn't suprise me if judy

had a fetish for
>>>children.....

>>You know, you might be on to something...
>>
>>Fact: Judy Diarrhea/Pride of America/Aunt Millie is actually a man.

Could he be
>>a NAMBLA man? At the very least, he is a closet transsexual, always

posting
>>using a female persona...

Well, almost always. Judy went through a period where he couldn't make
up his mind on anything and posted under the single e-mail address
(See
<http://groups.google.com/groups?q=3Dauthor%3Apaul1971%40my-deja.com+>
for
the complete list) with various male aliases, and on both sides of the
gun control issue. His aliases included "Eddie Mandarich," "Marty
Selma," "Tom Lindemann," "Sammy Hawg" (later "Red_Hawg," see the next
list), "Ethan Eddy," "Ethan Edwards," "Adam Solti," "Andrew Mathis,"
"steven mandrake," "randy soltor," "Bronco Nantucket," "Dewey Bush,"
"Jimi Steel," "corky cooper," "arnold moose," "brick butkus," "jimi
stinger," "arnold gooses," "Moose O'hara," "Woody Moore," "randy cooper

3rd," "Lieutenant Kag," "corky dejesus," "jose dejesus," "Glomer H H,"
"Yukki Shimodara," "Vic Reiner III," "John Lamarck," "J K Jones,"
"Inmate # 25548," "W. La Pierre," "alvin 44," "Mathew Broderick fan,"
"Brick Brosnan," "Manuel Escobar," "Texas Lee," "Jackie Chang," "Gus
Murphy," etc., etc., etc. ad nauseum.

>>Fact: Aunt Judy is constantly asking other posters if they have kids.

Could he
>>be coveting those kids?
>>
>>Fact: Judy laments the children who are killed or maimed by evil

speeders. Could
>>he be upset over the reduction in selection?

> Who is this judy you're so obsesed with???

You, you psycho.

Fine, you asked for it. Here comes the list again:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=3D...hor:murdere =
d+author:her+author:boy+author:friend&filter=3D0
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=3D...1%40yahoo.com+
*NEW* Alias: Laura Bush murdered her boy friend (Judy's current one)

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=3D...ss_in__our_WH+
Alias: Laura_Bush_-__The_Murderess_in__our_WH

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=3D...3Aaunt_millie+
Alias: aunt_millie

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_u...d%40yahoo.com+
Alias: aunt millie ) (For when Judy is trolling at
the public library)

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...fd1%40posti =
ng.google.com&output=3Dgplain
Alias: Judy Diarya (Shame of America)

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=3D...00%40yahoo.com
Google Search: (Since Judy removed *most* of it's
messages from Google, this is a search of messages replying to Judy or
discussing Judy's
address.)

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=3D...0%40yahoo.com+
Alias: Pride of America

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=3D...de_of_America+
Alias: Pride_of_America

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=3D...9%40yahoo.com+
Alias: Laura Bush - America's kid-killer (Judy seemed to like this one,
lasted quite a while)

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=3D...40my-deja.com+
Alias: Linda Gonzales

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=3D...inda_gonzalez+
Alias: linda_gonzalez

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=3...uthor:Red_Haw=
g+
Alias: Red_Hawg

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=3...uthor:I_luv_C=
linton+
Alias: I_luv_Clinton

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...codenet.net =
&output=3Dgplain
Alias: Hillary_C

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=3D...hillary_4ever+
Alias: hillary_4ever

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=3D..._Prez_Hillary+
Alias: Future_Prez_Hillary

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=3D...antor_Hillary+
Alias: Seantor_Hillary

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=3Dauthor:Viki_Squid+
Alias: Viki_Squid

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=3D...acon_of_Truth+
Alias: Beacon_of_Truth

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=3D...40my-deja.com+
Aliases: (I dunno what was up with this one. First
Judy is pro-gun with one name, then Judy is anti-gun with another, but
it remains anti-car throughout and keep the same e-mail address)

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=3D...enda_Kentucky+
Alias: Brenda_Kentucky

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=3D...Denice_Smooch+
Alias: Denice_Smooch

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=3Dauthor:gemmyone+
Alias: gemmyone

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...odenet.net& =
output=3Dgplain
Alias: Re-elect_gore

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=3D...shoot_the_NRA+
Alias: shoot_the_NRA

From: Garth Almgren )
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.autos.driving
Date: 2004-03-03 10:12:10 PST

Old December 28th 04, 12:37 AM

You should have killed the thing before it becomes a menace to society.

Old December 28th 04, 12:37 AM

You should have killed the thing before it becomes a menace to society.

Old December 30th 04, 10:40 PM
Furious George

> You should have killed the thing before it becomes a menace to

society.

Too late. Judy is already a menace to society.

Old December 30th 04, 10:40 PM
Furious George

Old December 30th 04, 10:42 PM
Furious George

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> Driving today after dark at about 20 mph on a road where the SL was

20
> and a mule deer ran right in front of me and stopped there and just
> looked at me. I hit the brakes and it slowly walked off. So i saved a
> deer life which in war-criminal-bushamerica nowadays is prolly like
> saving 5 human lives.

But if you had been driving 120MPH, you would have hit the deer. Then
it would have crashed through your windshield and killed you. And the
world would have been better off. And the vultures would have had
venison for supper. Did you ever think about the hungry vultures?