spike owns me lmfao

Old June 11th 05, 01:56 AM

Default spike owns me lmfao

>Since I pay for my news server, I have submitted an abuse report to
>them. I seriously doubt they desire to have their customer base
>reduced because someone wants to abuse the system. My isp is also
>involved because the contract with certain carriers.

lmfao
just because ya paid to get on does not giv ya the right to controll
it

typical yankee mentality

Old June 11th 05, 03:42 AM
dwight

For those who remember a certain motorcyclist and his constant refrain of
"cagers", this is nothing more than a rerun.

Another one-trick pony with nothing new to add.

dwight

Old June 11th 05, 07:49 AM
Jim Warman

Now his PC has hiccups...

Old June 11th 05, 09:46 AM
ironrod

Now you got me trying to remember his name, was that TtT or somebody else.

Old June 12th 05, 07:32 PM
Spike

What I found amusing in hurc post was that "I" owned him. Normally his
claim is that he owns the NG, etc. Could this have been a subconscious
admission that he failed to be better? Or simple that he was typing
with his brain, such as it is, not engaged?

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 06:49:57 GMT, "Jim Warman"
> wrote:

>Now his PC has hiccups...
>

>"dwight" > wrote in message
>> For those who remember a certain motorcyclist and his constant refrain of
>> "cagers", this is nothing more than a rerun.
>>
>> Another one-trick pony with nothing new to add.
>>
>> dwight

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16