eng light

Old June 8th 05, 06:59 PM
theblackpiper

Default eng light

i have a 2001 neon about 52,000 miles the eng light came on i took it to
my mech. for a tune-up new wires and plugs. two weeks later eng lights
back on so he on a new coil pack again eng light back on and misfiring

Old June 8th 05, 08:28 PM
David

"theblackpiper" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
>i have a 2001 neon about 52,000 miles the eng light came on i took it to
> my mech. for a tune-up new wires and plugs. two weeks later eng lights
> back on so he on a new coil pack again eng light back on and misfiring

And you really need us to tell you to go to another mechanic that can read
the diagnostic code, and fix your car properly?

Old June 8th 05, 09:52 PM
theblackpiper

I'm a Firefighter-Medic and a Piper' Not a mechanic. That why I'm here
looking for help And not spending a lot of money thanks

Old June 9th 05, 05:15 AM
ArchTaib

get the air filter replaced, if it wasn't done as part of the 'tune-up'.
....i'm just recalling what the protege5's are like * i know this is a dodge
group, no flames please*, and what some newer cars are like with everything
so computerized.. anyway.. that's my input. and it's cheap to do.

Poorly setup stop light Paul Driving 7 May 19th 05 10:25 PM
2001 Civic EX check engine light [email protected] Honda 0 March 6th 05 08:35 AM
electrically stupid BDragon Corvette 32 February 6th 05 09:14 AM
Dodge Stratus ES '96 oil pressure light comes on [email protected] Chrysler 7 February 4th 05 12:15 AM
Check Engine Light and Fuel Mixture Mark Barrett Ford Explorer 2 November 11th 04 08:11 PM