wax question

Old March 6th 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default wax question

Just wanted to know what wax (if any) people use on their Jeep.

Old March 7th 06, 12:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

> wrote:
> Just wanted to know what wax (if any) people use on their
> Jeep.

I've been using Meguire's for 3 years but I just discovered
their carnuba wax, and love it! Dirt washes off in the rain
now.

Seahag

Old March 7th 06, 12:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

wrote:
> Just wanted to know what wax (if any) people use on their Jeep.

"Mothers"! Also their plastic polish is great for convertible windows.

--
FRH
Old March 7th 06, 12:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

I'm sure if you ask 15 different people, you will get 15 different answers.

Tom

oups.com...

Old March 7th 06, 01:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

wrote:
> Just wanted to know what wax (if any) people use on their Jeep.

WAX? I'm too busy Jeeping to wax it!
Old March 7th 06, 01:21 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Mud.

Carl

oups.com...

Old March 7th 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

I looked, but couldn't find the fake mud stickers.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old March 7th 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

That's that stuff we see on yellowed head light lens.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old March 7th 06, 01:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Wax? What is that?

Earle

oups.com...

Old March 7th 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

http://www.sprayonmud.us/