Consoles top for 1995 Explorer

Old November 3rd 04, 07:41 PM
Kelli90278

Default Consoles top for 1995 Explorer

The top of my center console of my 1995 Explorer has a large rip it and I
would like to replace it. Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement?
Thanks for any help!!

Old November 3rd 04, 08:42 PM
Ulysses

http://www.fixyourford.com/#Console%20Repair%20Kit

It seems that some people were happy with the kit and some were not.

Old November 4th 04, 11:00 PM
Mike B

I did the www.fixyourford.com console kit and I was pleasantly pleased with
it. It was perfect match for my old console and took all of about 30
minutes to complete the task. You basically replace the whole covering of
your console with the new one supplied in the kit.

lkaboutautos.com...

Old November 9th 04, 05:38 PM
BillyforExplorers

I went to www.fixyourford.com and got the kit from there. It was a perfect
match for my interior (see instructions on the web site on which color to
order by looking at the label on the inside of your door jamb) and it only
took 2 days from ordering it to get it. Total time to install was less
than an hour and very, very easy (I did use tape method as I don't have a
staple gun). I can't believe I went so long with the nuisance of the rip.

Is the Ford Explorer good for illegal street races ??? Karl-Hugo Weesberg Ford Explorer 8 October 27th 04 06:06 AM
Ford Explorer XLS 99 Larry St. Regis Ford Explorer 3 October 24th 04 04:08 PM
91 Explorer auto hubs Rodger 4x4 0 March 24th 04 03:11 AM
Not rec... But it's a 4X4! Explorer 4X4 question Clem 4x4 4 February 8th 04 10:27 PM