Fish help

Old March 2nd 06, 03:50 AM posted to rec.aquaria.marine.misc

Default Fish help

I have a 75 gal tank that is Live rock fish only. I have stocked the tank
with 1 tomato Clown, 1 regel tang and I just added Longfin Bannerfish. The
clown attacked it if it went into its side of the tank, now he did this with
the tang as well but after 2 to 3 weeks he stopped and now the swim
together. What has me worried is I just looked and the Longfin Bannerfish
back fin is rather shreaded. My question is should I let them work it out
(attacks do seem to be less often in its second week) or kick the clown into
the sump for a month?

New to Goldfish...having troubles. Adam Lion Goldfish 9 April 26th 05 09:44 AM
San Diego Tropical Fish Society, July 11th SanDiegoFishes General 0 July 7th 04 02:59 AM
NYT Mag article about goldfish vets Gunther Goldfish 1 May 3rd 04 12:03 PM
Fish per gallons? MarAzul General 17 February 1st 04 11:58 AM
Alkalinity problems? D&M General 5 July 15th 03 12:48 AM