Good News! Grim Reaper At Work!

Old March 27th 05, 06:56 PM
CobraJet

In article .com>,
> wrote:

> You are what you are, only you've tried to become
> something you're not, and you don't like it when someone is trying to
> blow your cover. And that's the rub, isn't it?

Blow my cover!! Wow, whaddya got, Mission Impossible on endless
loop?

"Your mission, Patty, should you decide to accept it, is to flush
out the identity and game plan of the evil CobraJet. As usual, should
you or any member of your IM force be cornholed so bad you can't walk,
the secretary will disavow any knowledge of your existence. Agents Frog
and Wacko are already under cover to assist you. Good luck, Patty. This
fortune cookie will self-destruct in ten seconds. Ppphhhttt!"

<seven years later>

CobraJet is having a drink at the Snake Pit, when three haggard,
used-up seret agents arrive and confront him with guns drawn.

"We're onto your game, oh Fanged Beast, and it only took us seven
years to figure it out. Confess to the other boys and girls in
Usenet-land what your secret identity is or we'll blast you where you
stand, er, sit coiled up."

"Uh, guys, those are water pistols. What are you going to do, drown
me?"

"Never mind that. We're the lynch mob that going to drag your name
in the dirt for all to see. After all, we don't tolerate you calling my
stellar achievements with a plastic tool kit "bush league". Plus, you
made Agent Frog become a transsexual named Barbara Jean and Wacko was
forced to play Titty Twister with his daughter's best friend in order
to cope. You morally corrupt *******, you."

"Well guys, you got me cold, and there's just no way I can see to
slither out of this, so do what you gotta do, and I guess I'll just
take the shame and humiliation that I know is going to drive me to
drink cut-rate booze instead of the good stuff. Fire away."

"OK, Omnipotent One, have it your way. First we are going to post a
pic of the scoreboard whirring in Agent Wacko's head, so everyone can
see you're down on points. Then Agent Frog is going to dress up as a
nun from your old school so he can run a guilt trip on you. Then I'm
going to rally the thousands who read my regurgitated news links into
shunning you for life. What do you have to say to that, Thunderous
Serpent?"

"You da man, Patty. You da man."

--
ThunderSnake #1
Old March 27th 05, 07:49 PM
CobraJet

In article >, dwight
> wrote:

> "CobraJet" > wrote in message
> >
> > Bewildered and confused, I reached out twice in email to dwight, as he
> > seemed to be a reasonable person. Silence from him. Asshole.

> If I had ever received an email from you, I'd still have a copy of it burned
> onto CD. A true collector's item.
>
> Since I have no memory of receiving any personal communiques from you, I'll
> simply believe that you addressed them WRONG, failed to remove a letter or
> group of letters meant to block spam, had them bounce back in your face, and
> called me an asshole for not replying.

No, they didn't bounce. It was obvious in the following melee that
you just wanted to sit back and watch.

> Asshole.

Gettin' old, ain'tcha?

--
ThunderSnake #1
Old March 27th 05, 08:28 PM
Wound Up

ZombyWoof wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 05:51:08 GMT, Wound Up > wrote
> something wonderfully witty:
>

>>>What e-mail address dick for brains? I really don't even care for
>>>talking to you in the group let alone off-line.

>>So why did you include it? I'm talking about the one you that happened
>>to be included in your last post as a reply-to. Are you, Mr. CIO, just
>>admittedly incompetent, or are you lying?
>>
>>Happy Easter, malevolent prick.
>>

> Dude I don't change my news reader configuration from post to post so
> either share the drugs or take a fistful and go away. Oh and now you
> have a problem with my ****in job? What kind of idiot are you
> anyways? Geez you really are on drugs.

I don't know what happened then. Your address really did appear in the
reply line, but whatever...

May the giant rabbits bring you many festive eggs. I got this funny
little orange barrel-shaped egg. Kinda nasty tasting, but the rabbits
all gave me hugs of approval. And man, who painted all these melting
colors? They won't come off my hands, and I'm leaving them on whatever
I touch...

--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65

Old March 27th 05, 09:43 PM
marika

CobraJet wrote:

> Blow my cover!!

I think that this sounds good.

mk5000

"I never dated Nick Lachey"--Paris Hilton

Old March 27th 05, 10:55 PM

CobraJet wrote:

> > You are what you are, only you've tried to become
> > something you're not, and you don't like it when someone is trying

> > blow your cover. And that's the rub, isn't it?

> Blow my cover!! Wow, whaddya got, Mission Impossible on endless
> loop?

> "Your mission, <snipped diversionary story>

Post links to your cars, magazines, or time slips, Rick.

Patrick
'93 Cobra

Old March 27th 05, 11:17 PM
CobraJet

In article .com>,
> wrote:

> CobraJet wrote:
>
> > > You are what you are, only you've tried to become
> > > something you're not, and you don't like it when someone is trying

> > > blow your cover. And that's the rub, isn't it?

> Blow my cover!! Wow, whaddya got, Mission Impossible on endless
> loop?
>
> "Your mission, Patty, should you decide to accept it, is to flush
> out the identity and game plan of the evil CobraJet. As usual, should
> you or any member of your IM force be cornholed so bad you can't walk,
> the secretary will disavow any knowledge of your existence. Agents Frog
> and Wacko are already under cover to assist you. Good luck, Patty. This
> fortune cookie will self-destruct in ten seconds. Ppphhhttt!"
>
> <seven years later>
>
> CobraJet is having a drink at the Snake Pit, when three haggard,
> used-up seret agents arrive and confront him with guns drawn.
>
> "We're onto your game, oh Fanged Beast, and it only took us seven
> years to figure it out. Confess to the other boys and girls in
> Usenet-land what your secret identity is or we'll blast you where you
> stand, er, sit coiled up."
>
> "Uh, guys, those are water pistols. What are you going to do, drown
> me?"
>
> "Never mind that. We're the lynch mob that going to drag your name
> in the dirt for all to see. After all, we don't tolerate you calling my
> stellar achievements with a plastic tool kit "bush league". Plus, you
> made Agent Frog become a transsexual named Barbara Jean and Wacko was
> forced to play Titty Twister with his daughter's best friend in order
> to cope. You morally corrupt *******, you."
>
> "Well guys, you got me cold, and there's just no way I can see to
> slither out of this, so do what you gotta do, and I guess I'll just
> take the shame and humiliation that I know is going to drive me to
> drink cut-rate booze instead of the good stuff. Fire away."
>
> "OK, Omnipotent One, have it your way. First we are going to post a
> pic of the scoreboard whirring in Agent Wacko's head, so everyone can
> see you're down on points. Then Agent Frog is going to dress up as a
> nun from your old school so he can run a guilt trip on you. Then I'm
> going to rally the thousands who read my regurgitated news links into
> shunning you for life. What do you have to say to that, Thunderous
> Serpent?"
>
> "You da man, Patty. You da man."

<lead-for-brains Patricia whined>

> Post links to your cars, magazines, or time slips, Rick.

No, Patrick. Take me to Funkytown. C'mon, crucify me. I'm waiting.
All those "folks" you keep talking to in your head are waiting, too. Do
it now.

--
CobraJet
Old March 28th 05, 02:28 AM

CobraJet wrote:

trying

> > Blow my cover!! Wow, whaddya got, Mission Impossible on endless
> > loop?

> > "You da man, Patty. You da man."

> > Post links to your cars, magazines, or time slips, Rick.

> Rick wrote:

> No, Patrick.

Which means:

1) Links to your cars = too embarrassed to.
2) "Nearly a ton of old car magazines" = can't because I lied and don't
own any.
3) Time slips = never had any.

Patrick
'93 Cobra

Old March 28th 05, 04:10 AM
dwight

"CobraJet" > wrote in message
> In article >, dwight
> > wrote:
>
>> "CobraJet" > wrote in message
>> >
>> > Bewildered and confused, I reached out twice in email to dwight, as he
>> > seemed to be a reasonable person. Silence from him. Asshole.

>> If I had ever received an email from you, I'd still have a copy of it
>> burned
>> onto CD. A true collector's item.
>>
>> Since I have no memory of receiving any personal communiques from you,
>> I'll
>> simply believe that you addressed them WRONG, failed to remove a letter
>> or
>> group of letters meant to block spam, had them bounce back in your face,
>> and
>> called me an asshole for not replying.

> No, they didn't bounce. It was obvious in the following melee that
> you just wanted to sit back and watch.

Instead of making BOTH of these ASSumptions, you could have simply asked.
But, no - you prefer the conspiracy theories.

>> Asshole.

> Gettin' old, ain'tcha?

Yep. About as quickly as you.

dwight

Old March 28th 05, 04:56 PM

Wound Up wrote:

> It means you are a very tiresome, broken record.

Yeah, it's much better to change your story to suit the needs of the
moment. For example, on February 14, when you're trying to score
points with your butt-buddy Limp Rick, you write this:

"I have too much spare time and anger toward lawyers because I'm
unemployed, struggling to make ends meet, because my useless, arrogant,
can't-be-wrong lawyer gave me bad advice and incomplete information
through nothing but negligence and laziness. . . . I am an accomplished
professional, now very unfairly stigmatized and nearly bankrupt,
because his lazy ass couldn't do his homework at hundreds/hour. Too
little, too late, sorry pal, oopsie."

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...1e9303d5c6a11e

But last October it was like this:

> BTW, I think you're great for not
> trying to put the blame on others.
> It's so easy to fall into that trap.

"I know it's all my stupid fault. It is easy to fall into that trap,
but the lightbulb came on after a short while and I said to myself,
"how ridiculous is it to blame ANYONE but yourself for this unholy
mess???" Oh, the courts, the lawyers, the expense... this and that...
wouldn't be there if I hadn't screwed up to begin with."

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...95de29086f365d

Yes, it's much less tiresome not to stick to the truth like some dang
broken record, isn't it Pound Pup?

180 Out
TS 2