Good News! Grim Reaper At Work!

Old March 26th 05, 10:14 PM

CobraJet wrote:

> > > You cannot take down the immortal CobraJet, Wacko Willy.
> > > Illustrious, magnificent, omnipotent; I am all of this and more.

I am
> > > the sharpest mechanic, the fastest racer, the cleverest writer.

> > You forgot you're also the biggest bull****er. But I guess that

goes
> > without saying after:

> > 1) Not being able to produce any time slips.
> > 2) Can't even recall his old dragstrip numbers.
> > 3) Owns a digital camera, but can't produce a pic of his *claimed*
> > "nearly a ton" of old auto mags.
> > 4) Let alone quote any info from any of those mags.
> > 5) And doesn't post pics of any of his *claimed* 20-plus classics.

> > Yep, quite the bull****er... a bull****er with a monster reference
> > manual that he derives all his auto 60's "knowledge" from.

> > Is that what you want to be known for/as?

<snippage>

> Providing, of course, that I had actually lied about anything.

The answers become clearer to everyone with every side-stepping post
you make. Fix your image problem now, Rick. Post some links.

> > > Thing is, you're the only one in the mob.

> > I wouldn't say that.

> Aligning yourself with Wacko is expected, Patricia. It shows us
> where your head is at.

Sorry, Rick. I can't side with someone like you who doesn't tell the
truth.

> > > So, be proud of yourself, silly human. Scratch that itch

that's
> > > been under your skin for four years. Remember me every time you

see a
> > > rotting car or an old person slipping from life. Remember that

for
> > > there to be *good*, there has to be evil.

> > And you remember us as the guys who tried to get you to tell the

truth.

> This is Usenet; there are no prerequisites for posting. I mean,

they
> let *you* in here.

This is true; there are some good honest people in here. There are
also some bull****ters. Which one are you, Rick? Post some links.

> > And you could still do it. If you came clean about everything, and

the
> > truth was you owned a bunch of ratty old cars, I would respect you
> > completely because you're honest! But I can't respect a
> > bull****ter/liar.

> I already admitted to *all* of Wacko's "charges" <snicker>.

Don't laugh. This isn't a game. People like to know who they're
dealing with. And it's now apparent that you lead people on. You try
to make people think you're something you're not... that you own things
that you don't. You have become what you have always *said* you
dispised, only worse.

You're a mutated Troy the Troll/White Tornado. I say worse because at
least they owned the things they said they owned, and did the things
they said they did. I could at least respect them for that. You on
the other hand, seem to just make it up as you go.

> Besides, it's way more fun watching you two dance.

Whatever, Rick. Play your stupid games. Let me know when it's over,
and if you ever decide to come clean.

Patrick
'93 Cobra

Old March 26th 05, 11:08 PM
CobraJet

In article .com>,
> wrote:

> I am

> > > You forgot you're also the biggest bull****er. But I guess that

> goes
> > > without saying after:

> > > 1) Not being able to produce any time slips.
> > > 2) Can't even recall his old dragstrip numbers.
> > > 3) Owns a digital camera, but can't produce a pic of his *claimed*
> > > "nearly a ton" of old auto mags.
> > > 4) Let alone quote any info from any of those mags.
> > > 5) And doesn't post pics of any of his *claimed* 20-plus classics.

> > > Yep, quite the bull****er... a bull****er with a monster reference
> > > manual that he derives all his auto 60's "knowledge" from.

> > > Is that what you want to be known for/as?

> <snippage>
>
> > Providing, of course, that I had actually lied about anything.

> The answers become clearer to everyone with every side-stepping post
> you make. Fix your image problem now, Rick. Post some links.

I don't have an image problem. I'm not an ego case like you.

> > > I wouldn't say that.

> > Aligning yourself with Wacko is expected, Patricia. It shows us
> > where your head is at.

> Sorry, Rick. I can't side with someone like you who doesn't tell the
> truth.

Oh my goodness gracious I've been called a liar in Usenet, where
everyone tells the truth, by a holier-thatn-thou with a
steroid-enlarged neck.

> that's

> see a

> for

> > > And you remember us as the guys who tried to get you to tell the

> truth.
>
> > This is Usenet; there are no prerequisites for posting. I mean,

> they
> > let *you* in here.

> This is true; there are some good honest people in here. There are
> also some bull****ters. Which one are you, Rick? Post some links.

I have. Links to dyno threads are among my most recent. Don't you
pay attention?

> > > And you could still do it. If you came clean about everything, and

> the
> > > truth was you owned a bunch of ratty old cars, I would respect you
> > > completely because you're honest! But I can't respect a
> > > bull****ter/liar.

> > I already admitted to *all* of Wacko's "charges" <snicker>.

> Don't laugh. This isn't a game.

The hell you say. I've never seen more games than in Usenet.

> People like to know who they're
> dealing with. And it's now apparent that you lead people on. You try
> to make people think you're something you're not... that you own things
> that you don't. You have become what you have always *said* you
> dispised, only worse.

It's like this, Patty. I expect people to either pay attention to
what I say about on-topic stuff, or *not* pay attention. It's up to
them. I don't tell them what to do or say or think. Unlike you, mein
herr.

> You're a mutated Troy the Troll/White Tornado. I say worse because at
> least they owned the things they said they owned, and did the things
> they said they did. I could at least respect them for that. You on
> the other hand, seem to just make it up as you go.

Well, guess what, Patty? I came into RAMFM years ago as CobraJet
with all the intentions of playing it straight. After all, I was a
newbie with tons of info I could pass along (it's all there in the
Google). What happened? For starters, dip**** Anthony thought I was
somebody else from before, and began trying to prove it. Then I got
caught in a huge game in the middle of several of the regulars, who
obviously got convinced I really was someone else from before.
Bewildered and confused, I reached out twice in email to dwight, as he
seemed to be a reasonable person. Silence from him. Asshole.

And so I dug down, weathered the storm, and created the new and
improved CobraJet. You and the other game-playing assholes created me,
Patty. So enjoy the creation and shut up.

> > Besides, it's way more fun watching you two dance.

> Whatever, Rick. Play your stupid games. Let me know when it's over,
> and if you ever decide to come clean.

You and Wacko have, much like in the beginning, convinced yourself
that I'm lying about anything, because you don't like to think anyone
else has more ammunition than you. It's pathetic. You fail to see what
most other people do. So wallow in your haze, and go look in the mirror
to see why God didn't give you the throne when he died.

The Mighty CobraJet

P.S. As I think about it, every car I own has been posted in my
webspace except the van and the '86 Cougar. I guess if you had been
paying more attention, you wouldn't have missed them. Shame.

--
ThunderSnake #1
Old March 26th 05, 11:31 PM
Wound Up

ombyWoof wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 17:12:26 GMT, Wound Up > wrote
> something wonderfully witty:
>

>>ZombyWoof wrote:
>>
>>>On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 19:26:57 GMT, Wound Up > wrote
>>>something wonderfully witty:

>>>Not really, just a modicum of intelligence. Use whatever diction &
>>>grammar you choice. It the message is understandable and the ideas
>>>conveyed, form & format matter not to me. Now when it comes to facts
>>>and figures, yeah 2+2 must always equal 4 or you will be called for
>>>talking out your ass.

>>My message was clear. You are automatically presumed to be dishonest by
>>selecting not to have your posts archived. This is classic troll
>>behavior. But, apparently it's just an issue of pride and ego. You
>>must righteously deny evil Google from reaping unauthorized benefits by
>>having your gem-like posts in their clutches. Gotcha.
>>

> By who? You? You lack even the most basic of creditability to sit in
> judge of animal court let alone any other human.

No, by many others, including me. Do you think I made it up? I was
obliquely informing Your Haughtiness that his motives appeared suspect.
And this assessment of my apparent lack of credibility makes no
logical sense.

--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65

Old March 26th 05, 11:45 PM
Wound Up

ZombyWoof wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 17:03:34 GMT, Wound Up > wrote
> something wonderfully witty:
>

>>ZombyWoof wrote:
>>
>>>On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 15:13:45 GMT, Wound Up > wrote
>>>something wonderfully witty:
>>><snip>

>>>So my decision not to support Googles unauthorized use of my writings
>>>as a revenue stream puts what I say into doubt. Talk about bull****.

>>The impression it leaves is always one of dishonesty. I understand the
>>principle behind it, but I wouldn't worry too much about Google
>>surreptitiously making money off of your posts.

> Apparently only to you. In all my years on the net I have never seen
> any one question the honesty of someone not desiring to have their
> posts archived. It is a strange bird indeed who most constantly rely
> on archived posts to make an out of context point. I suspect you walk
> around with a tape recorder recording every conversation you've ever
> had for prosperity.

Then you aren't very observant. I only mentioned it because you,
bearing this mark of troll and bull****ter, was calling someone else the
same, with no basis in fact to make your statements. Chime in at your
own risk.

> Most often those to call the honesty of a person in to question are
> those of dubious honesty in the first place. They think since that is
> why they would do it, others would as well.

Or, it may come from someone who has been burned by giving too many
vampires credit for being human. "The more virtuous any man is, the
less easily does he suspect others to be vicious." - Cicero.
Well, Cicero was right. You might say I've had to become less virtuous
in self-defense of the vicious.

> Among your other faults is a most dubious lack of logic.

Your opinion is noted. Two of your very obvious faults are haughtiness
and arrogance. No one here is going to constantly kiss your ass, so get
used to it.

And what's with including your email address? Were you hoping I
wouldn't notice when I replied? I'm not taking this discussion offline.

--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65

Old March 27th 05, 06:12 AM

CobraJet wrote:

more.

writer.

that

*claimed*

classics.

reference

> > <snippage>

> > > Providing, of course, that I had actually lied about anything.

> > The answers become clearer to everyone with every side-stepping

post
> > you make. Fix your image problem now, Rick. Post some links.

> I don't have an image problem. I'm not an ego case like you.

Oh, no... you sure don't. It isn't as obvious as hell to everyone that
you side-stepped yet again. Rick, post the links.

> > > Aligning yourself with Wacko is expected, Patricia. It shows

us
> > > where your head is at.

> > Sorry, Rick. I can't side with someone like you who doesn't tell

the
> > truth.

> Oh my goodness gracious I've been called a liar in Usenet, where
> everyone tells the truth,

So? That doesn't mean you don't.

time

Remember

the
> > truth.

> > > This is Usenet; there are no prerequisites for posting. I

mean,
> > > they let *you* in here.

> > This is true; there are some good honest people in here. There are
> > also some bull****ters. Which one are you, Rick? Post some links.

> I have. Links to dyno threads are among my most recent. Don't you
> pay attention?

Oh, goody. That'll clear up everything about all your previous claims.

Rick, buddy, stay with me here... a link to a picture of your claimed
"nearly a ton" of old car magazines. And a link to some pics of your
cars.

Watch folks. He'll sidestep this request again, I know it. Probably
with something like 'I don't have to do anything you say.' Which will
mean, Rick's a liar, but he's not going to give anyone proof.

and

respect you

> > > I already admitted to *all* of Wacko's "charges" <snicker>.

> > Don't laugh. This isn't a game.

> The hell you say. I've never seen more games than in Usenet.

Maybe you wouldn't see so many games if you weren't always starting or
getting into them.

> > People like to know who they're
> > dealing with. And it's now apparent that you lead people on. You

try
> > to make people think you're something you're not... that you own

things
> > that you don't. You have become what you have always *said* you
> > dispised, only worse.

> It's like this, Patty. I expect people to either pay attention to
> what I say about on-topic stuff, or *not* pay attention. It's up to
> them. I don't tell them what to do or say or think. Unlike you, mein
> herr.

Rick, you tell people who they shouldn't talk to in the BB NG.

> > You're a mutated Troy the Troll/White Tornado. I say worse because

at
> > least they owned the things they said they owned, and did the

things
> > they said they did. I could at least respect them for that. You

on
> > the other hand, seem to just make it up as you go.

> Well, guess what, Patty? I came into RAMFM years ago as CobraJet
> with all the intentions of playing it straight. After all, I was a
> newbie with tons of info I could pass along (it's all there in the
> Google). What happened? For starters, dip**** Anthony thought I was
> somebody else from before, and began trying to prove it. Then I got
> caught in a huge game in the middle of several of the regulars, who
> obviously got convinced I really was someone else from before.
> Bewildered and confused, I reached out twice in email to dwight, as

he
> seemed to be a reasonable person. Silence from him. Asshole.

> And so I dug down, weathered the storm, and created the new and
> improved CobraJet. You and the other game-playing assholes created

me,
> Patty. So enjoy the creation and shut up.

"Created you"... give me a F'ing break! Am I talking to a 50 year old,
or a 5 year old? You are what you are, only you've tried to become
something you're not, and you don't like it when someone is trying to
blow your cover. And that's the rub, isn't it?

> The Mighty CobraJet
> ThunderSnake #1

Now there's a guy playing it straight.

> P.S. As I think about it, every car I own has been posted in my
> webspace except the van and the '86 Cougar. I guess if you had been
> paying more attention, you wouldn't have missed them. Shame.

Well damn me for not scanning every post in Usenet. And damn you for
not posting the link in this or the numerous other threads I've asked
you to.

So the link is?

Patrick
'93 Cobra

Old March 27th 05, 06:51 AM
Wound Up

> What e-mail address dick for brains? I really don't even care for
> talking to you in the group let alone off-line.

So why did you include it? I'm talking about the one you that happened
to be included in your last post as a reply-to. Are you, Mr. CIO, just
admittedly incompetent, or are you lying?

Happy Easter, malevolent prick.

--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65

Old March 27th 05, 07:17 AM
Wound Up

> Apparently your the only one flapping your jaws.

Are you still talking?

--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65

Old March 27th 05, 03:50 PM
dwight

"CobraJet" > wrote in message

> Bewildered and confused, I reached out twice in email to dwight, as he
> seemed to be a reasonable person. Silence from him. Asshole.

If I had ever received an email from you, I'd still have a copy of it burned
onto CD. A true collector's item.

Since I have no memory of receiving any personal communiques from you, I'll
simply believe that you addressed them WRONG, failed to remove a letter or
group of letters meant to block spam, had them bounce back in your face, and
called me an asshole for not replying.

Asshole.

dwight

Old March 27th 05, 04:34 PM