E46 options?

Old April 12th 05, 09:02 PM
E Brown

Default E46 options?

My car was advertised as having the Cold Weather Package, Premium
Package, and Sport Package. Doing some web searches, this appears to
be accurate, but I'm wondering if my car has options that aren't part
of the packages. Is there a listing anywhere in the car that says all
the options it was ordered with, and is there a site with listings of
every option available in 2003?
Emanuel
--
1983 Porsche 944 Guards Red/Black
2003 BMW 325i Black/Black
Old April 12th 05, 09:16 PM
Jeff Strickland

Take the VIN tothe dealership. They can tell you everything that is on the
car, it I recall correctly, the options and the standard equipment are
separated out.

Old April 14th 05, 11:53 AM
John Def

Your dealer can get the VIN and lots of other data (e.g. mileage) by reading
the ignition key.
--John

"Jeff Strickland" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Take the VIN tothe dealership. They can tell you everything that is on the
> car, it I recall correctly, the options and the standard equipment are
> separated out.
>

> "E Brown" > wrote in message
>> My car was advertised as having the Cold Weather Package, Premium
>> Package, and Sport Package. Doing some web searches, this appears to
>> be accurate, but I'm wondering if my car has options that aren't part
>> of the packages. Is there a listing anywhere in the car that says all
>> the options it was ordered with, and is there a site with listings of
>> every option available in 2003?
>> Emanuel
>> --
>> 1983 Porsche 944 Guards Red/Black
>> 2003 BMW 325i Black/Black

69 nose in the air options? [email protected] Ford Mustang 64 March 20th 05 09:13 PM
Options list Steve Parry BMW 0 February 22nd 05 09:04 PM
Factory Options for Mustangs 64 / 65 / 65 MJT Ford Mustang 2 November 29th 04 01:23 PM
Luxury options relating to food or cuisine John Lukins Antique cars 0 September 15th 04 12:12 AM
Rear Bumper Replacement Options for a '77 Spider G. MacPherson Alfa Romeo 12 June 23rd 04 06:16 PM