What are the worst clothing stains you get while driving in your car?

Old June 24th 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.honda
Jeff Strickland

Default What are the worst clothing stains you get while driving in your car?

"Rob" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> What have you found are the worst kind of clothing stains you get (or
> have
> seen any friends or relatives obtain) while driving in your car, or
> their car ?

Well, there was the time when Monica Lewinski was in the car, but those
stains were mostly on her dress. It was a blue one, strapless if I remember
right. Damn thing smelled like a cigar ...

Old June 24th 07, 12:50 AM posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.honda

"Rob" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> What have you found are the worst kind of clothing stains you get (or
> have
> seen any friends or relatives obtain) while driving in your car, or
> their car ?

Molybdenum grease, or other dark greases, used for lubricating door hinges.
It is tough to get that
crap out.

So tough, that when I get ****ed because people walk past my vehicle in the
parking lot, and hit
my mirrors, I tend to think, "What if I smeared moly on the outside of my
mirrors?" No, I havent
done it, but sometimes I feel like it.

Old June 24th 07, 03:46 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.honda
Bill Putney

The Wolf With the Red Roses wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 07:22:02 -0400, Bill Putney > wrote
> something wonderfully witty:
>

>>Oh great! Nihilist children without self-control and self-respect come
>>to usenet. Why don't you guys take this kind of stuff to myspace or
>>something.
>>

> Nanner=nanner there Bill. If you want your **** pre-censored go pick
> up a newspaper or something.

My comment was not about external censoring. It was about people who
lack internal standards. But I guess since they lack that internal
compass, I should not expect them to know anything about discretion.

Bill Putney
address with the letter 'x')
Old June 24th 07, 03:59 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.honda
Robert Reynolds

> On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 01:17:39 -0000, Rob >
> wrote:
>
>> What have you found are the worst kind of clothing stains you get (or
>> have
>> seen any friends or relatives obtain) while driving in your car, or
>> their car ?

My sister accidentally left a cabbage in the trunk after a trip to the
grocery store. They didn't remember that it was in there until a couple
of weeks later, after it had completely liquefied in the hot trunk.
What a smell!
Old June 24th 07, 08:27 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.honda
Dave Milne

Nicely put, sir !

Dave Milne, Scotland

Old June 25th 07, 04:16 AM posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.honda
Will Honea[_1_]

The Wolf With the Red Roses wrote:

> While that maybe a smell, it ain't a stain. Â*Now for that really fresh
> scent ya can't beat Cat ****!

For smell, nothing I've experienced comes close to what happened when a high
school buddy caught his girl making it with another guy parked out on the
overlook one night. He caught a skunk and tossed it in the car with them -
had trouble even getting the wrecker to haul that car away.

--
Will Honea
Old June 25th 07, 11:26 AM posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.honda
Bill Putney

The Wolf With the Red Roses wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 10:46:33 -0400, Bill Putney > wrote
> something wonderfully witty:
>

>>The Wolf With the Red Roses wrote:
>>
>>>On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 07:22:02 -0400, Bill Putney > wrote
>>>something wonderfully witty:

>>>Nanner=nanner there Bill. If you want your **** pre-censored go pick
>>>up a newspaper or something.

>>My comment was not about external censoring. It was about people who
>>lack internal standards. But I guess since they lack that internal
>>compass, I should not expect them to know anything about discretion.
>>

> Well there ya go, ya figured out all by yourself. Now all you have to
> do is learn to deal with it and all will be right with the universe.
> You'll do what you want to do, and others what they want. Isn't that
> just lovely?

Yeah - it's lovely until I say something that offends you, then you'd
have something to say - that's the dishonesty of your "anything goes"
philosophy. And I bet I could come up with something that would offend
you, though I'd have to dig deep. But I won't play that game.

Bill Putney
address with the letter 'x')
Old June 25th 07, 03:49 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.honda
[email protected]

On Jun 23, 9:06 am, The Wolf With the Red Roses <after-dark-
> wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 12:07:33 -0700, wrote
> something wonderfully witty:
>

> >On Jun 22, 8:40 am, "CopperTop" > wrote:
> >> I was gonna say jizz. Thanks for jumping in there first. Doesn't really
> >> stain but is awfully visable when you get out of the car.

> >> =============

> >Reminds me of when I porked this school whore in my 1980 Rx-7 and
> >broke the back to my front seat. She juiced it up pretty bad. Smelled
> >like a can of tuna left out in the sun.

> I think I might have dated the same chick. She dropped her drawers
> and the rearview mirror melted.
>
> --
>
> "On a hot summer night, would you offer your
> throat to the wolf with the red roses?"

Thats her!!

Old June 30th 07, 06:59 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.honda
Jim Warman

MMMMMM. saurkraut...

Old June 30th 07, 07:08 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.honda
Jim Warman

The problem ,young sir, is not with those that read some of this drivel....
The problem is with those that feel the need to write it. The world isn't
fair.... there is no "rose garden" guarranteed to any of us....

Suck it up, princess... the world is going to operate on reality and not
political correctitude (but mommy - he hurt my feelings!!). Out in the wild,
the coyote will bait it's prey... the wolf will overwhelm it and the bear
will outrun it..... "Civilization" is no different - except we have opposed
thumbs.

You cannot pass of your failings on to others... it is up to you to learn
about what you endeavour.... YOU have responsibilty for the events in your
life.... If you f*ck up... it is your concern... not mine... not Bills...
not anybodies....

After you take a crap... you must wipe your own ass....

Sign me "sick and tired of all this liberal dick sucking behaviour.... "
Let's take a break and look at reality for a change.