Why is everybody

Old December 26th 04, 03:20 AM

Default Why is everybody

posting weird food recipes??

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake
FRPP 3.73 gears
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo)
Hi-speed fan switch
255/60R-15 rear tires
Subframe connectors
Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Old December 26th 04, 03:28 AM
JS

Why is it when I try to reply to group does it list
"news.admin.net-abuse.email" in the newsgroup box (OE)?

Trust me Mike, I don't know how to make any of that stuff.... lol... some
weird spambot maybe?

JS

Old December 26th 04, 03:46 AM
The Billy

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 18:44:14 -0800, Gill >

>> posting weird food recipes??
>>
>> -Mike
>>
>> --
>> A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
>> Cold air intake
>> FRPP 3.73 gears
>> Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
>> Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo)
>> Hi-speed fan switch
>> 255/60R-15 rear tires
>> Subframe connectors
>> Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant
>>

>We always do that. Does anyone have one for fish taco?

Ingredients:

1 woman

Directions: Have woman spread legs

Old December 26th 04, 03:51 AM

But you posted too :P

-Mike

Old December 26th 04, 03:52 AM

Time to find a new woman... or buy some vagisil.....

-Mike

Old December 26th 04, 04:42 AM
Spike

You forgot to stir

wrote:
>>> posting weird food recipes??
>>>
>>> -Mike
>>>
>>> --
>>> A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
>>> Cold air intake
>>> FRPP 3.73 gears
>>> Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
>>> Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo)
>>> Hi-speed fan switch
>>> 255/60R-15 rear tires
>>> Subframe connectors
>>> Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant
>>>

>>We always do that. Does anyone have one for fish taco?

>Ingredients:
>
>1 woman
>

>Directions: Have woman spread legs

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Old December 26th 04, 04:49 AM
SVTKate

JS,
Something got you.
You have posted weird messages all over the place in here.
All of them have some sort of bizzaro recipe.

The Spambot is most likely trying to keep you from sending more out.

Time to scan and clean... you have a hole in your wellie!

Kate

Old December 26th 04, 04:54 AM
Gill

wrote:

>>>We always do that. Does anyone have one for fish taco?

>>Ingredients:
>>
>>1 woman
>>

>>Directions: Have woman spread legs
>>

> Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
> 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok
> Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
> Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
> w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16

Is it OK to whip?

--
Tropic Green Y2K 5 Speed Mustang GT
With Bits and Pieces
Old December 26th 04, 05:01 AM
The Billy

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 03:49:57 GMT, "SVTKate"
> wrote:

>JS,
>Something got you.
>You have posted weird messages all over the place in here.
>All of them have some sort of bizzaro recipe.
>
>The Spambot is most likely trying to keep you from sending more out.
>
>Time to scan and clean... you have a hole in your wellie!
>
>Kate

It ain't just here. I saw it in the nascar group, and a couple
others.

And it ain't just js with the recipes