Programmaing Key Fob For Autostart AS-1200 Remote Starter

Old October 30th 04, 08:46 PM
Wayne

Default Programmaing Key Fob For Autostart AS-1200 Remote Starter

Hi
I have a 97 Neon that came with an Autostart AS-1200 Remote starter.
The remote is not working and I have been unable to find the
programming sequence to set up another remote for it. I bought the car
used and have been able to find the manual for the starter online but
no info for programming the remote. Any information would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks

Wayne

Old December 12th 04, 02:57 AM
cragar

I have been unable to find the electriqual schema?

Old December 12th 04, 02:57 AM
cragar

I have been unable to find the electriqual schema?

Remote starter X5 3.0i ? RideRT BMW 10 December 15th 04 04:26 PM
2000 Caravan Sport and remote starter Snydley Dodge 0 September 3rd 04 03:49 AM