AX-15 Capacity

Old July 21st 05, 07:57 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Earle, you can't count that swamp water. ;-)
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 21st 05, 08:48 PM
J Strickland

You need about a quart more than comes out. Duh!

Old July 21st 05, 09:20 PM
Earle Horton

Bill,

Technically speaking, a swamp is a marsh with trees or other woody
vegetation growing in it. While there is some marsh in Colorado, there is
very little swamp.

Earle

"L.W. (ßill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> Earle, you can't count that swamp water. ;-)
> God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/
>
> Earle Horton wrote:
> >
> > I got a gallon out of my AX-5. I couldn't believe it, for such a small
> > transmission.
> >
> > Earle

How Much Road Capacity is Wasted Due to Poor Driving? Scott en Aztlán Driving 106 July 8th 05 06:28 AM
fluid capacity of GM 9.5" rear axle Brian Technology 0 April 4th 05 06:46 PM
towing capacity mrdenial Ford Explorer 3 January 18th 05 02:19 AM
1996 Grand Caravan v6 300 oil capacity Jim Dodge 2 May 10th 04 03:36 AM