Why do we live: An inquiry and call for celebration

Old May 5th 08, 08:17 PM posted to rec.autos.misc
OP

Default Why do we live: An inquiry and call for celebration

Dear Friends,

This is my priviledge to share this with you. The origin of this
question has given birth to many possibilities in my life, however, i
am not yet able to get any definitive answer. Maybe there is no such
definite answer. I get different expressions around this inquiry
everyday.

So, i thought to share this with you. what opens up for you. Out of
this, all of us would have an opportunity to each other's expressions
and discover new innovative things about life and our living.

I also plan to create a website / blog / group for this, so that
becomes easy for people from different parts of the world to share
their expressions anytime. (though, i am little fighting with time and
resources to create this. Volunteers welcome!)

For now, let us exchange out response and expressions. I have written
a brief about this (some expressions) which might be helpful to go
little deeper into the inquiry.

Why do we live: An inquiry and call for celebration

The question 'why do we live?' creates a space for a deep inquiry
touching the core being of we human beings. An inquiry to the whole
possible purpose of our own existence, the whole being, which, we
experience right now, right here.

If we were to get a pattern of the questions and answers derived out
of this inquiry, possibly we could point to the various ways of our
being in life. None of the ways of being could be classified as right
or wrong as all are just ways of being. Inside of one way of being,
the other ways of being is simply not possible as any way of being is
whole and complete in itself. Each and every way of being is uniquely
displayed on this planet.

Most of the time in our lifetime, we as human beings are usually not
present to our own ways of being. The reason being, we are so much
occupied in doing and having results. This way we live as doing and
having and again doing more and having more.

We may call this phenomenon as human-doing and human-having, however,
we call ourselves human-being.

This inquiry offers an opportunity to inquire about why do we live as
a human-being which is beyond our existing obvious pattern of living
inside the never ending cycle of human-doing and human-having.

The inquiry creates and presents a possibility of our experiences of
what we experience/ want to experience as human beings.

Thanks,
OP