ClassiC Saab Police Powaaah!

Old April 25th 08, 03:36 AM posted to aus.cars,alt.autos.saab,rec.autos.misc
Janine Finch

Default ClassiC Saab Police Powaaah!

http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/...2_itemId=12580

Schweet!

--
Janine Finch - social studies analyst with the CMF Anti-Defence Signals
Directorate. Protecting YOUR right to true freedom of speech.
Old April 25th 08, 07:18 AM posted to aus.cars,alt.autos.saab,rec.autos.misc
Helen Parr

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008, Janine Finch wrote:

> http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/...2_itemId=12580
>
> Schweet!

Schweet Indeed Janine. Improves the look of a standard early-80's turbo
Saab quite a lot. Take off the 'retro' police fittings on the roof (but
leave the roof racks!), and it'd be a good tourer. For the era,
super-comfy!

My preference is for a convertible Saab, along the lines of this yellow
1992 model:

http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/...2_itemId=10591

but if I was limited to a 'hardtop' version, it'd have to be a really dark
colour like uber-dark blue or even black like this one:

http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/...2_itemId=10996

or

http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/...2_itemId=12594

They're both nice. The first black one is one of the 'Carlsson' versions.
Not sure exactly what the difference is over the standard version.

Helen.

--
Elastigirl - aka Helen Parr - aka Mrs Incredible! Nah not really but it sounds
kinda neat! No Super-Suit in my wardrobe unfortunately. This lady likes
Old April 25th 08, 01:48 PM posted to aus.cars,alt.autos.saab,rec.autos.misc
The English Patient

"Janine Finch" > wrote in message
> http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/...2_itemId=12580
>
> Schweet!
>
> --
> Janine Finch - social studies analyst with the CMF Anti-Defence Signals
> Directorate. Protecting YOUR right to true freedom of speech.
> http://www.technotranceravesex.net/g...2_itemId=15882
> http://www.railzone.org/gallery2/mai...g2_itemId=1679

You almost wouldn't mind being pulled over by it! Almost

Old April 25th 08, 08:14 PM posted to aus.cars,alt.autos.saab,rec.autos.misc
Jason James[_2_]

"Janine Finch" > wrote in message
> http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/...2_itemId=12580
>
> Schweet!

Yeah,..looks like a football team's chunder after a big night out, complete
with chunky bits from the pizzas they had for dinner, moulded into a vague
car shape.

Jason

Old April 26th 08, 10:34 AM posted to aus.cars,alt.autos.saab,rec.autos.misc
Al[_8_]

"Jason James" > wrote in message

> "Janine Finch" > wrote in message
>> http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/...2_itemId=12580
>>
>> Schweet!

> Yeah,..looks like a football team's chunder after a big night out,
> complete
> with chunky bits from the pizzas they had for dinner, moulded into a vague
> car shape.
>
> Jason

PLONK

Old April 26th 08, 03:06 PM posted to aus.cars,alt.autos.saab,rec.autos.misc
Knobdoodle

"Al" > wrote:
>> Yeah,..looks like a football team's chunder after a big night out,
>> complete
>> with chunky bits from the pizzas they had for dinner, moulded into a
>> vague
>> car shape.
>>

> PLONK

Yep; often plonk is a factor too!