Wait until 2015 !

Old October 26th 04, 05:00 AM
Karl-Hugo Weesberg

Default Wait until 2015 !

In 2015 we will have flying cars, working with Mr.Fusions !

It was on TV a few weeks ago!
Old October 26th 04, 06:38 PM
NES

And the world will be ruled filthy dirty apes!! Austin Powers

NES

Old October 28th 04, 10:58 PM
Eric Smith

NES > writes:
> And the world will be ruled filthy dirty apes!!

Are you sure it isn't already?
Old October 29th 04, 04:25 PM
Peter D. Hipson

True. Saw one just the other day. Could only fly about 30 ft (good
start, however) and the Mr. Fusion was much smaller thanthe TV one (so
small, you could not even really see it.)

Sadly, once it had reached the limit of its flight, it was still in
the air and suffered a rather hard landing, but I know that there are
people who will continue with the work, and I expect to see additional
attempts to keep it in the air.

Funny part, was just before the guy did get flying, he was heard to
say: "Hey, y'all, watch this!" We can't confirm this statement, and
the guy is no longer talking...

GDR, fast as I can.