Sloth Kills Two More

Old December 27th 04, 02:47 AM
John David Galt

>> Most truck cabs are so noisy they won't hear your horn if they try.

> Then why do they seem to hear mine?

Is yours a tuba?
Old December 27th 04, 07:21 AM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

>James C. Reeves Dec 26, 7:43 am

>"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote in

message
groups.com...

>> People in corvettes are imvariably speed criminals and deserve to

die.
>> Just a matter of time till this vette owner put a family in the

morgue.

>He could have only done that to his family...one at a time.

HUH??? I'm talking about him doing a 100 mph and losing control and
smashing into another car. He could easily have wiped out a whole
family.

He could have only done that to his family...one at a time.

Old December 27th 04, 07:21 AM

Old December 27th 04, 09:13 PM
Kenneth Crudup

In article >, newsgroup says:

>According to the Highway Patrol, the wreck happened when an 18-wheeler
>was trying to merge and caused a Corvette to lose control. The
>Corvette had difficulty stopping

Unh. Huh. "The Corvette had difficulty stopping" (not to mention "being
able to get the **** out of the way in the first place").

I suspect what *really* caused this was "old ****er at the wheel".

-Kenny

--
Kenneth R. Crudup Sr. SW Engineer, Scott County Consulting, Los Angeles
H: 3630 S. Sepulveda Blvd. #138, L.A., CA 90034-6809 (310) 391-1898
Old December 27th 04, 09:13 PM
Kenneth Crudup

Old December 28th 04, 12:06 AM

Where did it say he was doing 100mph, you delusional retard?

Old December 28th 04, 12:06 AM

Where did it say he was doing 100mph, you delusional retard?

Old December 30th 04, 01:05 AM

On one occasion i was coming off the freeway onto a highway and the
speed limit is 55 and there is a semi and a ford bronco coming onto the
highway, and i am in the left lane and just as i get to within 100 feet
of the two rigs, the bronco pulls out infront of my. lets put it this
way, i dam near wrecked my 1981 mustang GT because of stupid stuff like
that.