any way out?

Old October 2nd 04, 09:39 AM
TF

F-OFF

Old October 2nd 04, 09:47 AM
TF

You know what asshole, you know jack ****.

I ****ing work 16 to 18 hours a day, six and seven days a week, and that is
why I wasn't thinking or calculating clearly....averaging 4 or 5 hours sleep
a night.
I have a genius level IQ (135), that works just fine on a normal peron's
amount of sleep.

So go **** yourself.

"Chuck.K" > wrote in message
> In article >, says...
> >
> > What?
> > You asked what changed and I told you, I found a mistake I made on
> > calculating my finances when I was figuring out if I could afford it or

not.

> SO WHAT? Why do you think you should be able to vacate a legally
> binding contract because you are too ****ing STUPID to know how much
> money you have?
>
> > No I don't.
> > Again it was the delusional lust in the moment.
> > I just got done driving it and was still on cloud nine.

> This is just one reason why IDIOTS shouldn't be allowed to reproduce
> (or test drive Corvettes).
>
> > WTF is that supposed to mean?

> It means you are to ****ing moronic to attract a woman.
>
> > I actually spoke woth an attorney and he thinks I have good grounds to

break
> > the contract.

> Then HE is as ****ing stupid as YOU are (well, not really, as he will
> certainly charge you a huge up front fee which you will never see
> again, and you'll STILL lose any suit you might bring).
>
> > Of course, this means he will get a large chuck of cash.
> > The dealer also wants a large chuck to take the car back.

> WAAAAAAAAA
>
> > However, if I find out the tires are not numbered correctly, i.e. they

were
> > swapped for some other vehicle, that would mean I'm out of the deal

because
> > they sold me something other than I contracted for.

> Bzzzzzt.
>
> Are you REALLY that STUPID? (I know, silly question).
>
> Wheels and tires get swapped all the time. Usually when a consumer
> requests it, but dealers do it all the time. Perfectly legal, as
> long as the wheel/tire combo is correct for the vehicle (and in the
> case of a new C-5, are Corvette specific rims/tires).
>
> > That came from the cosumer protection division of WA state and an

attorney.

Old October 2nd 04, 09:47 AM
TF

Old October 2nd 04, 10:53 AM
Dad

"Charlie" > wrote in message
> "DarkOverlord" > wrote in message
> om...
> Dad wrote:
>> It's just the sound that follows the sphincter muscle closing. I know
>> it when I hear it, in choirs with tinkle, tinkle.

> We are almost drawn to ask this - why do you know what the sound of a
> closing sphincter muscle is? How close would your ear have to be to the
> rectum to pick up that noise?

I used to work for a perfect asshole that was always proving how good he
was.

--
Dad
04 C5 CE Z51

Old October 2nd 04, 10:53 AM
Dad

Old October 2nd 04, 11:09 PM
DarkOverlord

Dad wrote:
> "Charlie" > wrote in message
>> "DarkOverlord" > wrote in message
>> Dad wrote:
>>> It's just the sound that follows the sphincter muscle closing. I
>>> know it when I hear it, in choirs with tinkle, tinkle.

>> We are almost drawn to ask this - why do you know what the sound of
>> a closing sphincter muscle is? How close would your ear have to be
>> to the rectum to pick up that noise?
>>

> I used to work for a perfect asshole that was always proving how good
> he was.

Ya had me until you said "perfect asshole". Nothing that opens up to let a
big poop out can be considered perfect. Not even Jennifer Lopez's bunghole
can be perfect.

--
_______________________________________
Not to him who is offensive to us are we most

Old October 2nd 04, 11:09 PM
DarkOverlord

Old October 2nd 04, 11:12 PM
DarkOverlord

TF wrote:
> I ****ing work 16 to 18 hours a day, six and seven days a week, and
> that is why I wasn't thinking or calculating clearly....averaging 4
> or 5 hours sleep a night.
> I have a genius level IQ (135), that works just fine on a normal
> peron's amount of sleep.

Well, now you get to be a genius working 18 hour days to pay for a car you
cannot afford. Welcome to the American dream, Einstein.

--

Old October 2nd 04, 11:12 PM
DarkOverlord