1988 Plymouth Caravelle starter

Old July 14th 06, 07:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
skinnyhoover

Default 1988 Plymouth Caravelle starter

Hi. My buddy has this '88 Caravelle and it sounds like his starter went
out. The problem is, where is the damn thing? I thought of crawling
under it and listening for the solenoid but I don't have any keys for
it right now. Maybe I'm blind, but does anyone know where it's at?

--
skinnyhoover
skinnyhoover's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=462857

http://www.automotiveforums.com

Old July 14th 06, 08:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
[email protected]

skinnyhoover wrote:
> Hi. My buddy has this '88 Caravelle and it sounds like his starter went
> out. The problem is, where is the damn thing? I thought of crawling
> under it and listening for the solenoid but I don't have any keys for
> it right now. Maybe I'm blind, but does anyone know where it's at?
>

> --
> skinnyhoover
> skinnyhoover's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=462857
> View this thread: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=591728
>
> http://www.automotiveforums.com

What engine does it have? If it is the 2.5, it is located on the back
side of the engine, near the transmission.

-KM