Hi!

Old December 11th 04, 01:19 AM
Olli Lammi

Jan Andersson wrote:

> Forget that... what's THIS?!?!?!
>
> http://www.vwbuba.hr/gallery/karlovac2004/P9040067
>
> Woohoo!

My guess is that she's got Boobas also.

---
Olli
Old December 11th 04, 05:27 AM
MUADIB®

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:18:10 +0100, VW Kondor >
wrote:

>Hi!
>My name is Tomislav Ivanda and I live in Zagreb, Croatia.
>I am 29 years old and I simply love Beetles.I have 2 of them.
>I own ' 67 1300 Export model (year of production iz 1966.) that is my
>every day car (daily driver), and another ' 67 which is 1200 Standard
>model, and that is a kind of a project car (I am still working on it
>in my garage).
>In Croatia the name for the Beetle (as a car) is Buba (in english
>translation that means BUG, and it is pronounced smth. like BOOBA).

like this ??????

http://www.boohbah.com/

Gotta luv 'em.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

one small step for man,.....
One giant leap for attorneys.
Old December 11th 04, 06:14 AM
Kidd Andersson

>(in english
>>translation that means BUG, and it is pronounced smth. like BOOBA).

>like this ??????
>
>http://www.boohbah.com/
>
>Gotta luv 'em.

Hell no I do NOT "gotta luv 'em"! Those things are just downright creepy! Have
you ever actually watched the show? I used to watch it with my daughter. Twice
was enough for me. They're scary!

K.
John C's proof: http://hometown.aol.com/littlevwgoddess/page5.html
Old December 11th 04, 10:08 AM
VW Kondor

>http://www.vwbuba.hr/gallery/karlovac2004/IMG_0892
>
>What on earth is that?!?! LOL

It is a home-made something ....
Every TV station that came to Karlovac meeting took this guy's , don't
know how to call it, something, and the only vehicle that went
completely on the program was ''that''.
He is proud of the ''thing'' he made, and he probably said '' I was on
the national TV and You weren't...''
I would call him a pervert, but who am I to judge him...

But please, check-out the other Betles that exist in Croatia...
.... don't get the wrong impression!
Old December 11th 04, 10:10 AM
VW Kondor

>Forget that... what's THIS?!?!?!
>
>http://www.vwbuba.hr/gallery/karlovac2004/P9040067
>
>Woohoo!
>
>Jan

That's the way things get done in Croatia... he-he
Old December 11th 04, 10:11 AM
VW Kondor

>My guess is that she's got Boobas also.
>
>---
>Olli

Olli, You are getting the point!

Old December 11th 04, 10:13 AM
VW Kondor

>Is that a diving board in the background there? Situated over
>a grass field?

That's the way we do things in Croatia too.....

Old December 11th 04, 10:17 AM
VW Kondor

>Zdravo!
>Jako mi je lijepo vidjeti Hrvata
>Ja sam iz Poljske, ali vec 4 godine ucim hrvatski. Nadam se, da cemo
>napraviti neku suradnju medu vasim klubom i buba-fanovima u mom gradu (jako
>nas je puno).
>
>celia
>
>P. S.
>Do You have any photos of Beetles You own?

Pozdrav i tebi Celia!
Hvala na rijeÄima dobrodoÅ¡lice...
Å*to se suradnje tiÄe, uvijek smo za akciju!
Javit ću ti se ovih dana na mail pa ćemo više o tome.

I'll put some photos on Monday...

Old December 11th 04, 10:30 AM
VW Kondor

>siedze oparty o krzeslo...i niewiem co napisac
>tos mnie dziewczyno niezle oszolomila naprawde gratuluje!!!
>
>wielki brat jest pod wrazniem
>
>dosc prywaty, wszak my tu goscie

Celia, I'll need some help here... Sorry Tomasz, I can understand only
some parts...
Old December 11th 04, 10:42 AM
Jan Andersson

VW Kondor wrote:

> >Is that a diving board in the background there? Situated over
> >a grass field?
> >

> That's the way we do things in Croatia too.....

ROTFLMAO

I won't even ask

Jan