Hi!

Old December 10th 04, 04:18 PM
VW Kondor

Default Hi!

Hi!
My name is Tomislav Ivanda and I live in Zagreb, Croatia.
I am 29 years old and I simply love Beetles.I have 2 of them.
I own ' 67 1300 Export model (year of production iz 1966.) that is my
every day car (daily driver), and another ' 67 which is 1200 Standard
model, and that is a kind of a project car (I am still working on it
in my garage).
In Croatia the name for the Beetle (as a car) is Buba (in english
translation that means BUG, and it is pronounced smth. like BOOBA).

In Zagreb we have a VW BUBA KLUB ZAGREB, that I am a member of. The
club has a web site www.vwbuba.hr and a forum pages that work just
fine. My nick name there is VW Kondor. There are some International
pages too, as almost everyone speaks english, so You are all welcome
there!!
I keep on checking on Your News group
news:rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled for more than a year, and I can say
: Keep up the good work!!

After You read this, I believe You can qualify me as a person that has
a passion for aircooled VW's.

That's all for now.
Bye!
Old December 10th 04, 04:29 PM
Jan Andersson

Welcome Tomislav

I took a quick look at the URL you posted.. and I found this:

http://www.vwbuba.hr/gallery/karlovac2004/IMG_0892

What on earth is that?!?! LOL

Thumbs up for creativity

Jan

Old December 10th 04, 04:33 PM
Jan Andersson

Jan Andersson wrote:

> Welcome Tomislav
>
> I took a quick look at the URL you posted.. and I found this:
>
> http://www.vwbuba.hr/gallery/karlovac2004/IMG_0892
>
> What on earth is that?!?! LOL
>
> Thumbs up for creativity
>
> Jan

Forget that... what's THIS?!?!?!

http://www.vwbuba.hr/gallery/karlovac2004/P9040067

Woohoo!

Jan
Old December 10th 04, 05:14 PM
Juper Wort

"Jan Andersson" > wrote in message

> Welcome Tomislav
>

> I took a quick look at the URL you posted.. and I found this:
>
> http://www.vwbuba.hr/gallery/karlovac2004/IMG_0892
>
> What on earth is that?!?! LOL
>
> Thumbs up for creativity
>
> Jan

Crikey !
Did it land, crawl out from the sea or get hatched in a jam jar ?

James

Old December 10th 04, 07:19 PM
Dennis Wik

Looks great. I love people with the grit to do what they want with
their cars to please their own eyes.

href="http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4025706&a=30209382&vt=vp">Den's
1977 Puma</a>

Old December 10th 04, 07:43 PM
Seth Graham

On 2004-12-10, Jan Andersson > wrote:

> http://www.vwbuba.hr/gallery/karlovac2004/IMG_0892

Is that a diving board in the background there? Situated over
a grass field?

Old December 10th 04, 10:06 PM
celia

Uzytkownik "VW Kondor" > napisal w wiadomosci
> Hi!
> My name is Tomislav Ivanda and I live in Zagreb, Croatia.
> I am 29 years old and I simply love Beetles.I have 2 of them.
> I own ' 67 1300 Export model (year of production iz 1966.) that is my
> every day car (daily driver), and another ' 67 which is 1200 Standard
> model, and that is a kind of a project car (I am still working on it
> in my garage).
> In Croatia the name for the Beetle (as a car) is Buba (in english
> translation that means BUG, and it is pronounced smth. like BOOBA).
>
> In Zagreb we have a VW BUBA KLUB ZAGREB, that I am a member of. The
> club has a web site www.vwbuba.hr and a forum pages that work just
> fine. My nick name there is VW Kondor. There are some International
> pages too, as almost everyone speaks english, so You are all welcome
> there!!
> I keep on checking on Your News group
> news:rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled for more than a year, and I can say
> : Keep up the good work!!
>
> After You read this, I believe You can qualify me as a person that has
> a passion for aircooled VW's.
>
> That's all for now.
> Bye!

Zdravo!
Jako mi je lijepo vidjeti Hrvata
Ja sam iz Poljske, ali vec 4 godine ucim hrvatski. Nadam se, da cemo
napraviti neku suradnju medu vasim klubom i buba-fanovima u mom gradu (jako
nas je puno).

celia

P. S.
Do You have any photos of Beetles You own?

Old December 10th 04, 11:01 PM
Kidd Andersson

>Looks great. I love people with the grit to do what they want with
>their cars to please their own eyes.

Hmm... is it just me or did that have the slightest hint of bitterness in it,
Den?

My old baja was green and purple and white. If that's not ugly, I dunno what
is. The neighbors said he was an "eyesore". But he was MY eyesore! And I kept
adding various ugliness to him. My car, my ugly. ~

K.
"So tonight I'll ask the stars above, how did I ever win your love? What did I
do? What did I say to turn your angel eyes my way?"
Old December 10th 04, 11:44 PM
Jan Andersson

Michael Cecil wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:33:31 +0200, Jan Andersson >
> wrote:
>
> >Jan Andersson wrote:
> >>
> >> Welcome Tomislav
> >>
> >> I took a quick look at the URL you posted.. and I found this:
> >>
> >> http://www.vwbuba.hr/gallery/karlovac2004/IMG_0892
> >>
> >> What on earth is that?!?! LOL
> >>
> >> Thumbs up for creativity
> >>
> >> Jan
> >>

> >Forget that... what's THIS?!?!?!
> >
> >http://www.vwbuba.hr/gallery/karlovac2004/P9040067

> Jan, that's a girl dancing. You really do need to get out from under
> those cars more often!
>
> --
> Michael Cecil
> http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Ohh! Right.... lol.. my momma warned me about those...

Jan
Old December 10th 04, 11:47 PM
Tomasz Antkowiak

celia wrote:

> Zdravo!
> Jako mi je lijepo vidjeti Hrvata
> Ja sam iz Poljske, ali vec 4 godine ucim hrvatski. Nadam se, da cemo
> napraviti neku suradnju medu vasim klubom i buba-fanovima u mom gradu
> (jako nas je puno).

siedze oparty o krzeslo...i niewiem co napisac
tos mnie dziewczyno niezle oszolomila naprawde gratuluje!!!

wielki brat jest pod wrazniem

dosc prywaty, wszak my tu goscie

--
Tomasz Antkowiak