FS: '97 Nissan Sentra GXE

Old January 15th 05, 10:05 PM
Evan Haas

Default FS: '97 Nissan Sentra GXE

'97 Nissan Sentra GXE, standard transmission, with about 102,000 miles on
it. I've owned it since '02 i think and have had no problems at all with it.
I have a record of every oil change and every bit of work done to the car.
Front end was realigned 2 weeks ago.
Only problems with the car:
right rear window sometimes will go down but not back up so i just don't use
it.
The locks are picky in the winter so I just use the remote to unlock, some
lock cleaner helps and it will work.
At high speeds around 70 it sometimes gets a slight shimmy but that is
because it was out of alignment and wore the tires unevenly, so now it's
aligned, but the tread wear makes it shimmy. The front tires are legal, but
should be replaced soon.

No other issues at all.
It has an alarm system, but stoped making noise when it goes off, it just
flashes the lights and disables the ignition.
It has an Awia MP3 CD head unit installed and Polk GXR6 speakers in the
back.

Here's pics: http://www.cse.buffalo.edu/~evanhaas/mycar/

I'm asking $3000, kbb value is $3400. Let me know if there is any interest.

Email me at or IM me at TenorSax4all on AIM if you have
any questions.

Nissan Armada Forum m4ck Dodge 2 January 18th 05 03:16 AM
2000 Nissan Frontier 4X4 jasper719 4x4 1 January 3rd 05 03:43 AM
Nissan Patrol aniram 4x4 6 March 4th 04 09:20 PM