Lowest and Highest teenage car insurance. What do you pay?

Old September 8th 06, 06:24 AM posted to rec.autos.misc
ST12[_2_]

Default Lowest and Highest teenage car insurance. What do you pay?

Lowest and Highest teenage car insurance.
What do you pay? What best ways you use to get the lowest rate?
st12
Thanks

--
ST12
ST12's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=471329

http://www.automotiveforums.com

Old September 10th 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.autos.misc
poormillionaire2[_2_]

Good student discount.
Best way to get a low rate as a teen is to drive an old 4 banger.
:icon16:

--
poormillionaire2
poormillionaire2's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=228782

Old March 2nd 07, 06:27 PM posted to rec.autos.misc
jawberger

there's no way a supra would cost you the same as a buick century, i'm
19 i got a 4 banger and pay $500 every 6 months same coverage for a 93
n/a 300zx i want not even the twin turbo one is 1100... i dont even
wanna kno the twin turbo rate...

--
jawberger
jawberger's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=366531

Old March 2nd 07, 07:08 PM posted to rec.autos.misc
doberman_52[_6_]

Ive talked to the lady at my insurance company, and she told me that it
will be the exact same as my century right now. She looked up about 5
cars and for liability, it doesnt change. But I also have a discount
from my parents for good driving I think, and for drivers ed. I lost
another discount due to a ticket over a year and a half ago, but its
all the same for liability. I cant afford full coverage right now.

--
doberman_52
doberman_52's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=470799

Old July 12th 07, 07:02 PM posted to rec.autos.misc
cahk

That's why I got myself a Jeep. "Cj-7" Cause they are sturdy

--
cahk
cahk's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=522651