I wish some of you damn people would grow up! <OT>

Old August 9th 07, 04:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.aratzio
Aratzio

Default I wish some of you damn people would grow up! <OT>

On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 10:54:01 -0400, in alt.usenet.kooks, "Spdloader"
> bloviated:

>Your comments speak volumes about you.

Your ego is flatulent.

>There is no honor in what you are doing or saying.

*GASP*
No, in AUK, OMG, what is the world coming to when someone in AUK makes
fun of an overinflated gas bag like you. I for one am shocked that
anyone would sully gas bags like you do.

>There is nothing further for me to say.

Yes, you've whined like a poor demented puppy enough.

>The person with the least honor, least decency, and most to prove will speak
>next.

"IF YOU RESPOND, I SHALL CALL YOU NAMES!"

Nothing like a little PKB action.

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2
Old August 9th 07, 04:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
§ñühw¤£f[_2_]

Jeff DeWitt > pinched out a steaming pile
>:

> And you know who you are, your stupid flame wars are drowning out the
> good stuff in this newsgroup. Any newbie coming along is going to

take
> one look at your trash and move on.
>
> Jeff DeWitt

Learn to filter your newsfeeds?

http://www.kibo.com/kibokill/

HTH

Old August 9th 07, 08:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Pinku-Sensei

"Spdloader" > wrote in
:

> Jeff is right. It is unfortunate that the internet allows cowards to
> hide behind false names and countless firewalls. If we were to settle
> this and act like men, then it would have been over long ago.
> There is no honor among cowards.

I see another Xenophobe is ignoring my advice against thrashing around and
bleeding. Tsk, tsk. That never ends well for the Xenophobe.
--
Pinku-Sensei
Co-FNVW of AUK
Old August 9th 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_1725_]

Abuse reports sent to COX and Teranews
From: "Kadaitcha Man" >
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Subject: I wish some of you damn people would grow up! <OT>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 18:52:20 +0545

<uwwui.43321$fJ5.26216@pd7urf1no>

blackhelicopter.databasix.com (9 Aug 2007 13:07:23 GMT)
IP-Address: That's a ****ing joke, yeh?
No-X-Archive: Maybe
Killfile-Kadaitcha-Man: On this header
alt.usenet.kooks:1762959

Old August 9th 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_1726_]

Ditto.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old August 9th 07, 11:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_1727_]

Ditto.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old August 9th 07, 11:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
bob

On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 09:33:47 -0400, "Spdloader"
> wrote:

>> So, either you are a coward by your own definition or your parents were
>> ****wits for naming you "Spdloader".
>>
>> Which is it?

>Never have I sunk in here to the incessant name calling, or focusing on farm
>animals to insult other people.

Farm animals aren't game?

>I have never carried on with some stupid flame war in complete disregard of
>the others in this (these) group(s).

Which groups?

>My parents had more decency than you'll ever be able to comprehend.

Why didn't they abort you?

>Decency that taught me to leave your parents out of this in spite of your
>comments.

You just referred to his parents.

>Spdloader is a nickname from my police service in NC, and my military
>service in Bosnia.

Did you waste a lot of third worlders?

>My name is Chris Bryson and I live in Thomasville, NC.

Do you drive a Ford or a Chevy?
Old August 9th 07, 11:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Jeff DeWitt

§ñühw¤£f wrote:
> Jeff DeWitt > pinched out a steaming pile
> >:
>
>> And you know who you are, your stupid flame wars are drowning out the
>> good stuff in this newsgroup. Any newbie coming along is going to

> take
>> one look at your trash and move on.
>>
>> Jeff DeWitt
>>

> Learn to filter your newsfeeds?
>
> http://www.kibo.com/kibokill/
>
> HTH

I KNOW how to filter out posters, and am going to do just that, but it
doesn't change the fact these childish idiots are royally screwing up
this newsgroup.

Some newbie comes along looking for Jeep info, sees this crap and they
move on, not only do they loose what should be a valuable resource but
we miss the chance to meet them and see what they would have contributed.

Killfiling doesn't solve the problem anyway. You killfile some idiot
and then someone who isn't killfiled responds to them and you see it anyway.

One of the things that really hurt the Studebaker newsgroup was
political discussions, this NG hasn't ever risen to that level, all we
get here are the same few people blasting the same garbage at each other.

We are supposed to be adults here, it's too bad some of us can't act
that way.

Jeff DeWitt
Old August 9th 07, 11:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
bob

On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 10:54:01 -0400, "Spdloader"
> wrote:

>Your comments speak volumes about you.
>
>There is no honor in what you are doing or saying.
>
>There is nothing further for me to say.
>
>The person with the least honor, least decency, and most to prove will speak
>next.

Does typing count?

If you understood honor you wouldn't bother to engage. The thing that
makes kooky people so fun to play with is they believe they are more
evolved than they really are.
Old August 10th 07, 12:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
DougW[_2_]

Jeff DeWitt wrote:

> We are supposed to be adults here, it's too bad some of us can't act
> that way.

The easiest way to stop the crud is to ignore the kooks.
There are other tactics as well. One is trimming the newsgroups
or putting in a followup that takes out the group you want them out
of.

Of course there is always the ISP route, but that takes time
and a lot of complaints. It's not impossible however, especially
when bot and flood attacks are used. The impersonation of supernews
did not go unnoticed either.

Let's remember who brought this crap over here. This group
was nice and clean till the idiot few from alt.binaries.pictures.autos
xposted their crap over here in an effort to gain support.

I'd say to add that group back to every reply, but dropping to
their level is not an option.

--
DougW