{{ OT }} Computerj (PC) Troubles with PCI Buss

Old August 8th 07, 01:28 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Moe[_3_]

Default {{ OT }} Computerj (PC) Troubles with PCI Buss

Jeff Strickland wrote:
> Swapped the PCI port for the wireless adaptor, no help. I've removed all
> PCI cards, and swapped the wireless adaptor into the empty slots one at
> a time. The problem persists.
>

> "Scott in Baltimore" > wrote in
> message . ..
>> Have all your drivers ready. Power down the system and switch the
>> positions of all
>> the PCI cards. This will case a driver/IRQ shuffle and _might_ solve
>> your problem.

I'll swap you straight up for three weed trimmers, all they need is a
little TLC and some parts.
Old August 8th 07, 01:35 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Moe[_3_]

Hachiroku ハチ*ク wrote:
> On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 17:09:00 -0700, witfal wrote:
>
>> On 2007-08-07 16:51:29 -0700, Hachiroku ハチ*ク >
>> said:
>>> Overzealous zookeeper Friedrich Riesfeldt (Paderborn, Germany) fed his
>>> constipated elephant Stefan 22 doses of animal laxative and more than a
>>> bushel of berries, figs and prunes before the plugged- up pachyderm
>>> finally let it fly, and suffocated the keeper under 200 pounds of poop!
>>> Investigators say ill-fated Friedrich, 46, was attempting to give the
>>> ailing elephant an olive oil enema when the relieved beast unloaded on
>>> him.
>>>
>>> "The sheer force of the elephant's unexpected defecation knocked Mr.
>>> Riesfeldt to the ground where he struck his head on a rock and lay
>>> unconscious as the elephant continued to evacuate his bowels on top of
>>> him" said flabbergasted Paderborn police detective Erik Dern. With no
>>> one there to help him, he lay under all that dung for at least an hour
>>> before a watchman came along, and during that time he suffocated. It
>>> seems to be just one of those freak accidents that proves... "****
>>> happens."

>> False:
>>
>> http://www.snopes.com/critters/malice/feces.asp

> (yeah, I know. I referenced the same Snopes article in the NG I found to
> original post. Just want to make sure Moe doesn't get too overzealous with
> that there elly-fant...)

I am Sam, nwet Moe, theenk ewe for cawling, thee elipent is jst fene.
Hee geeits 14 kilomiters per feeedin, cobrbas no probleem he steeps on
theem.
Old August 8th 07, 01:36 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeff DeWitt

Jeff Strickland wrote:

> "Earle Horton" > wrote in message
>> Jeff, power supplies are real cheap, I think you said that too. I
>> have two
>> or three lying around as spares, just in case. I don't think it will fix
>> it, but you never know until you swap it out.
>>
>> I like a recent Windows upgrade as another possible culprit, or the
>> software
>> that comes with the wireless card.
>>

> No Windows upgrade. I did a reinstall, but that was a response to the
> problem, and the problem persists ONLY when the hardware is installed.
>

>> Are the CPU fan and the one in the power supply turning? I had one just
>> stop once. I spotted it before anything else failed.

> Yeah, the fans are running.

When you reinstalled Windows did you go to Widows Update and get all the
latests patches?

If you did it might be that one of those cause the problem, you could
try reloading it again and then trying the machine out before updating
Windows.

Have you checked the MB manufactures website to see if there were any
updated drivers (especially PCI bus drivers)for the motherboard?

SOMETHING happened to make a well behaved machine started doing this,
and Windows updating itself is an obvious culprit.

Jeff DeWitt
Old August 8th 07, 02:31 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 19:35:20 -0500, Moe wrote:

> Hachiroku ハチ*ク wrote:
>> On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 17:09:00 -0700, witfal wrote:

>>> False:
>>>
>>> http://www.snopes.com/critters/malice/feces.asp

>> (yeah, I know. I referenced the same Snopes article in the NG I found to
>> original post. Just want to make sure Moe doesn't get too overzealous
>> with that there elly-fant...)
>>

> I am Sam, nwet Moe, theenk ewe for cawling, thee elipent is jst fene.
> Hee geeits 14 kilomiters per feeedin, cobrbas no probleem he steeps on
> theem.

And generates methan, a Renewable Resource!

But, what does this have to do with Jeff's PCI Bus? (Afraid to ask, I am...)

Old August 8th 07, 02:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
jbjeep

>>> I like a recent Windows upgrade as another possible culprit, or the
>>> software
>>> that comes with the wireless card.

>>No Windows upgrade. I did a reinstall, but that was a response to the
>>problem, and the problem persists ONLY when the hardware is installed.

Well, right there you just narrowed it down, its either a hardware issue or a driver
issue.

Here is a thought - have you tried a different "flavor" of mouse on the machine yet?
-jenn

Old August 8th 07, 02:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_1113_]

This from the biggest loser of them all! The jealous, really jealous, I
can't believe how jealous this little draft dodging coward schizophrenic
psychopath liar hiding in Vancouver via S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net
24.86.24.251 who's only way to get attention is to make
a fool of its self. With an obsession with perverts and goats, where it
writes via remailers, @news.alt.net, and cross posts to other perverts to no
one's surprise. With extreme jealous ranting over my documents, possessions,
successes, manliness and fine, Southern California surfing body, beard, and
loving Christian family. Committing forgery over many of my posts, proving
I'm a responsible American man. You remind me of a little rat dog, like a
Mexican Chiwawa with its senseless barking, me too, me too. You're even more
senile than I first thought. And the poor thing, you're too girlie to take
responsibility for yourself again, by signing your statement like a man.
That really thinks the group's members are so stupid not to know it's
the same coward, posting over and over again using a schizophrenic
psychopath forged up names?
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same
paragraphs it fits so well!
But, now worth a forwarding to:
,
, , , ,
for forgery.
Who said it also likes baby monkeys sucking their penis, like his buddy
posted on an auto picture group at:

I thought this traitor's attacks were just over personal disagreements,
but in reality these attacks stemming from my love of God and America on
Independents Week, I realized you are actually attacking my country, and
that's what you've been doing all along is declaring your hatred for the
United States of America, with each declaration of my signature, but just
too cowardly and stupid to be a terrorist. It's America, love it, or leave
it, so keep the f*ck out!
Or let me know when you cross my American border, so I may arrest you!
YOU ARE A TRAITOR and lost all rights to my American border, and
someday I'll have you in jail where you belong! Any time, I'll fly and meant
with other patriots guarding our borders against vermin like you.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old August 8th 07, 02:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_1114_]

Old August 8th 07, 02:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.bestjobsusa.sandiego.jobs
Pink Freud

On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 14:50:35 -0700, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

> http://www.billhughes.com/

You're boring as hell.

Vista Cruiser.

Old August 8th 07, 02:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_1115_]

Old August 8th 07, 02:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.bestjobsusa.sandiego.jobs
Pink Freud

B O R I N G

FMX troubles [email protected] Technology 0 June 26th 07 03:44 AM
94 S-10 troubles kyshorty_7 Technology 1 October 15th 06 08:12 AM
And you think you have car troubles Art Chrysler 5 June 15th 06 09:06 PM
Buss Flasher 550 - Blows fuses on '73 Beetles [email protected] VW air cooled 0 October 3rd 05 04:03 AM
Help! TDI troubles Dave VW water cooled 5 August 30th 05 06:52 PM