GTR .. and?

Old November 8th 04, 07:17 AM
Michael Wollenschein

Default GTR .. and?

Hi!

I´m missing some comments about the released GTR (German).

Is it any good?!

Old November 8th 04, 07:20 PM
Rolf Wesemann

It's the best thing I bought in this year - definitely!
The sound is 100% real, unbelieveable and it is developped by real race
drivers: The chief of the team (Henk Roos) is driving a viper in the FIAGT
championship himself.

They know what they are doing

Rolf

Old November 9th 04, 06:40 AM
Byron Forbes

"Rolf Wesemann" > wrote in message
> It's the best thing I bought in this year - definitely!
> The sound is 100% real, unbelieveable and it is developped by real race
> drivers: The chief of the team (Henk Roos) is driving a viper in the FIAGT
> championship himself.
>
> They know what they are doing
>
> Rolf

LOL.

Old November 9th 04, 10:04 AM
MartinKnud

"Byron Forbes" > wrote in message

> "Rolf Wesemann" > wrote in message
>> It's the best thing I bought in this year - definitely!
>> The sound is 100% real, unbelieveable and it is developped by real race
>> drivers: The chief of the team (Henk Roos) is driving a viper in the
>> FIAGT
>> championship himself.
>>
>> They know what they are doing
>>
>> Rolf
>>

> LOL.

???

Old November 10th 04, 07:47 AM
Byron Forbes

"MartinKnud" > wrote in message
. ..

> "Byron Forbes" > wrote in message

> > "Rolf Wesemann" > wrote in message
> >> It's the best thing I bought in this year - definitely!
> >> The sound is 100% real, unbelieveable and it is developped by real race
> >> drivers: The chief of the team (Henk Roos) is driving a viper in the
> >> FIAGT
> >> championship himself.
> >>
> >> They know what they are doing
> >>
> >> Rolf
> >>

> > LOL.
> >

> ???

I've seen a million sims associated with a million real life superstars
and this and that. It means nothing and is normally just an insult to the
intelligence of the few who have any.

Old November 11th 04, 06:33 PM
Dave Henrie

"Byron Forbes" > wrote in

..au:

> I hope so and it is sounding ok. I really wanted driver swaps to
> be a
> feature of this sim though. Hopefully the future planned LeMans 24
> addon (or whatever it will be) will incorporate this into itself and
> the rest of the sim - quite disappointing otherwise. I hope this addon
> won't be something one needs to pay for either.

I am assuming it is. The 24hr add-on is not a mod per se. These guys
are trying to make money and I can't figure out how that is done by giving
away product. The history of add-ons in simming is that they rarely make
money themselves. That is why we have gotten into a pattern of recreating
the same game over and over rather than just selling a low cost addon.

dave henrie
Old November 12th 04, 07:33 AM
Byron Forbes

"Dave Henrie" > wrote in message
7.136...
> "Byron Forbes" > wrote in
>
> .au:
>
> > I hope so and it is sounding ok. I really wanted driver swaps to
> > be a
> > feature of this sim though. Hopefully the future planned LeMans 24
> > addon (or whatever it will be) will incorporate this into itself and
> > the rest of the sim - quite disappointing otherwise. I hope this addon
> > won't be something one needs to pay for either.
> >

> I am assuming it is. The 24hr add-on is not a mod per se. These guys
> are trying to make money and I can't figure out how that is done by giving
> away product. The history of add-ons in simming is that they rarely make
> money themselves. That is why we have gotten into a pattern of recreating
> the same game over and over rather than just selling a low cost addon.
>
> dave henrie

It should be a part of the original product! The only good thing I might
have to say about this is that it's perhaps a slight upgrade to pushing a
product out too soon under orders from the bean counters. Only a very slight
upgrade though - seems they'll need to sell us 2 sims to get to the point of
1 sim done right. If people will need to pay double, it had better be good!

Old November 12th 04, 12:58 PM
Jussi Koukku

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 18:33:39 +1100, "Byron Forbes"
> wrote something like:

> It should be a part of the original product! The only good thing I might

The Spa24h is/will be a free downloadable addon. That's been clearly
pointed out by Simbin numerous times.
--
- Jussi Koukku -
Old November 12th 04, 04:20 PM
Byron Forbes

"Jussi Koukku" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 18:33:39 +1100, "Byron Forbes"
> > wrote something like:
>
> > It should be a part of the original product! The only good thing I

might

> The Spa24h is/will be a free downloadable addon. That's been clearly
> pointed out by Simbin numerous times.
> --
> - Jussi Koukku -

Oh goody. Thanks for clearing that up. Seems I need to hop over there
and investigate a little more.