polska /poland/

Old December 17th 03, 08:22 PM
A.Muewi

Default polska /poland/

"Janina Stachiewicz" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> i leave in poland and here the best 4x4 is BMW X5. the most of people here
> would like have that car. X5 is beautyfull

Yeah Poland.... that's why the X5 is one of the cars that leads the stolen
cars hitlist here in Germany (;-)))

Old December 17th 03, 11:33 PM
Lon Stowell

Roughly 12/17/03 12:22, A.Muewi's monkeys randomly typed:

> "Janina Stachiewicz" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> i leave in poland and here the best 4x4 is BMW X5. the most of people here
>> would like have that car. X5 is beautyfull

> Yeah Poland.... that's why the X5 is one of the cars that leads the stolen
> cars hitlist here in Germany (;-)))

I didn't know Poland had that many shopping centers, shopping malls,
and soccer fields that would make the X5 so popular. Sure wouldn't
care to risk my Ferragamos driving it more than a foot or two onto
a muddy or rocky road.

--
Fan of the dumbest team in America.

Old December 17th 03, 11:33 PM