Blatant commercial rebate notification

Old August 9th 06, 10:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
billy ray

Default Blatant commercial rebate notification

For What Its Worth if you have an oil change coming due soon.

Valvoline is offering rebates of $5 / $7 / $10 on 5 quarts of Valvoline
brand oils

I got to the rebate area through the "Are you using the right motor oil?"
page.
Rebate Details

MUST DOWNLOAD AND USE OFFICIAL OFFER FORM - THIS DETAILS PAGE CANNOT
BE SUBMITTED IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A REBATE. PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND
CONDITIONS THOROUGHLY.

about:
Rebate on 5 qts. of required Valvoline Motor Oil

Mail-in offer. Special conditions apply. Offer expires September
30, 2006

BUY:
5 qts. of Valvoline's Conventional motor oil and receive a
rebate for $5 OR 5 qs. of Valvoline's DuraBlend or MaxLife motor oil and
receive a rebate for $7 OR 5 qts. of Valvoline's SynPower motor oil and
receive a rebate for $10. Please indicate which qualified Valvoline motor
oil you purchased (minimum 5 qts): ___ Valvoline's Conventional motor oil
($5 rebate) ___ Valvoline's DuraBlend motor oil ($7 rebate) ___ Valvoline's
MaxLife motor oil ($7 rebate) ___ Valvoline's SynPower motor oil ($10
rebate)

MAIL:
This original order form (no copies accepted) and your original
store identified cash register receipt with purchase prices circled
indicating your required purchase.

RECEIVE:
$5 rebate when you puchase 5 qts of Valvoline's Conventional
motor oil or $7 rebate when you purchase 5 qts. of Valvoline's DuraBlend or
MaxLife motor oil or $10 rebate when you purchase 5 qts. of Valvoline's
SynPower motor oil

Old August 10th 06, 03:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_3_]

I just got a helluva deal on my oil change.

Last time I popped in to the dealership just to say hi to the sales manager,
he told me I should come in and get my oil changed. I told him I wasn't due
for 3k miles and he said I should bring it in, it was on him! I told him I
was going to convert to Mobil 1 when I ahd it changed the first time he just
grinned and said no problem, to bring it in and he's take care of it.

Now THAT is the way to treat a customer!

Kate

Old August 10th 06, 10:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
DougW

billy ray wrote:
> You have assets I haven't got....

They have drugs out there for that.
But it probably won't help you get an oil change.

Old August 11th 06, 01:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_3_]

"billy ray" > wrote in message
> You have assets I haven't got....

Hon, MY assets are like Enron stock....

Old August 17th 06, 08:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Dave Milne[_1_]

over here the only oil the dealers use is Mobil 1.

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ
"Kate" > wrote in message
> I just got a helluva deal on my oil change.
>
> Last time I popped in to the dealership just to say hi to the sales

manager,
> he told me I should come in and get my oil changed. I told him I wasn't

due
> for 3k miles and he said I should bring it in, it was on him! I told him I
> was going to convert to Mobil 1 when I ahd it changed the first time he

just
> grinned and said no problem, to bring it in and he's take care of it.
>
> Now THAT is the way to treat a customer!
>
> Kate
>
> "billy ray" > wrote in message
> > For What Its Worth if you have an oil change coming due soon.
> >
> > Valvoline is offering rebates of $5 / $7 / $10 on 5 quarts of Valvoline
> > brand oils
> >
> > I got to the rebate area through the "Are you using the right motor

oil?"
> > page.
> > Rebate Details
> >

> > MUST DOWNLOAD AND USE OFFICIAL OFFER FORM - THIS DETAILS PAGE

CANNOT
> > BE SUBMITTED IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A REBATE. PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND
> > CONDITIONS THOROUGHLY.
> >
> > about:
> > Rebate on 5 qts. of required Valvoline Motor Oil
> >
> > Mail-in offer. Special conditions apply. Offer expires
> > September 30, 2006
> >
> > BUY:
> > 5 qts. of Valvoline's Conventional motor oil and receive a
> > rebate for $5 OR 5 qs. of Valvoline's DuraBlend or MaxLife motor oil and
> > receive a rebate for $7 OR 5 qts. of Valvoline's SynPower motor oil and
> > receive a rebate for $10. Please indicate which qualified Valvoline

motor
> > oil you purchased (minimum 5 qts): ___ Valvoline's Conventional motor

oil
> > ($5 rebate) ___ Valvoline's DuraBlend motor oil ($7 rebate) ___
> > Valvoline's MaxLife motor oil ($7 rebate) ___ Valvoline's SynPower motor
> > oil ($10 rebate)
> >
> > MAIL:
> > This original order form (no copies accepted) and your

original
> > store identified cash register receipt with purchase prices circled
> > indicating your required purchase.
> >
> > RECEIVE:
> > $5 rebate when you puchase 5 qts of Valvoline's Conventional
> > motor oil or $7 rebate when you purchase 5 qts. of Valvoline's DuraBlend
> > or MaxLife motor oil or $10 rebate when you purchase 5 qts. of

Valvoline's
> > SynPower motor oil

5 quarts Valvoline Maxlife oil FREE after Rebate at PepBoys skewe Technology 0 June 17th 06 01:31 PM
gay commercial Airman Driving 5 April 6th 06 06:51 PM
Does anyone understand this Cadillac TV commercial? Proud Yankee Driving 5 March 24th 06 03:21 AM
1968 Ford Mustang commercial Markansas Ford Mustang 0 February 5th 05 10:06 AM