JEFF GORDON HAS A NEW BEARD!!

Old July 3rd 06, 04:48 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.autos.driving,rec.arts.tv
tulle

Default JEFF GORDON HAS A NEW BEARD!!

Nancy2 wrote:
> Bruce wrote:
> > (William F.) wrote:
> >
> > >How much is he paying Ingrid to be his fianceé? Did he find her from
> > >the same place Tom Cruise and John Travolta got theirs?

> > Why do people keep saying Jeff Gordon is gay? I've never seen any
> > sissy or effeminate behavior out of him.

> I think it dates to when he had a rainbow theme on his car and uniforms
> - before rainbows were associated with the gay movement, of course. In
> the racing groups, anyone who wins a race is pronounced "gay" that week
> - it's a joke.

Before rainbows were associated with the gay movement? He looks good
for his age then. Did he race under a different name in the 60s? Cause
you gotta go back to the 60s to be before the gay rainbow thing.

tulle

Old July 4th 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.autos.driving,rec.arts.tv
Reality-Check

"mjm" > wrote in message

> The gay rumors started during his rookie year, because no one ever saw
> him dating or making a move on the many "pit lizards" that hung around
> the circuit. But that was because he was secretly dating Brooke Sealey
> at the time, who was a Miss Winston trophy girl. And Winston's rules
> were that their models were not supposed to fraternize with anyone
> involved in racing: drivers, crew members, etc. When her one-year
> reign was over, they announced their engagement. And then after a few
> years of marriage, she took him to the cleaners.

Yes sir... good old 'Saint Dale' helped start those wonderful rumors.
You know.... the guy who was so great with women, he had to try three times
before he got it right. ;-)

Old July 5th 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.autos.driving,rec.arts.tv
John Duncan Yoyo

On 3 Jul 2006 09:01:40 -0700, "Nancy2" > wrote:

>tulle wrote:
>> Nancy2 wrote:

>> > I think it dates to when he had a rainbow theme on his car and uniforms
>> > - before rainbows were associated with the gay movement, of course. In
>> > the racing groups, anyone who wins a race is pronounced "gay" that week
>> > - it's a joke.
>> >

>> Before rainbows were associated with the gay movement? He looks good
>> for his age then. Did he race under a different name in the 60s? Cause
>> you gotta go back to the 60s to be before the gay rainbow thing.
>>
>> tulle

>It obviously was before it was a widespread association or Dupont never
>would have gone with the rainbow thing.

Dupont makes paint- a rainbow is a reasonable link.
--
John Duncan Yoyo
------------------------------o)
Old July 5th 06, 03:14 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.autos.driving,rec.arts.tv
Nancy2

Reality-Check wrote:
> "mjm" > wrote in message
> >
> > The gay rumors started during his rookie year, because no one ever saw
> > him dating or making a move on the many "pit lizards" that hung around
> > the circuit. But that was because he was secretly dating Brooke Sealey
> > at the time, who was a Miss Winston trophy girl. And Winston's rules
> > were that their models were not supposed to fraternize with anyone
> > involved in racing: drivers, crew members, etc. When her one-year
> > reign was over, they announced their engagement. And then after a few
> > years of marriage, she took him to the cleaners.

> Yes sir... good old 'Saint Dale' helped start those wonderful rumors.
> You know.... the guy who was so great with women, he had to try three times
> before he got it right. ;-)

There are a number of other drivers who are never seen with women -
Jr., Tony, Robby Gordon - I know Tony has said he'll take a long time
to think about marriage, after seeing what JG went through in his
divorce.

N.