fluid leak 95

Old August 31st 04, 09:44 PM
Ken King

Default fluid leak 95

Any one have any ideas on a clear vicious fluid leak at the front of the
engine?

I've chased down the power steering lines and nothing appears to be leaking
or seeping.

The level of the power steering unit really hasn't dropped, added a little
to bring it up to the cold measurement.

I've checked the pressure side of the rack and pinion, nothing, the non
pressurized side, nothing, tightened the clamps under the holding tank for
the fluid, going crazy.

Thanks for any ideas!!!
Ken

95 arctic white
04lemans drop top

Old August 31st 04, 10:06 PM
BenF802961

What kinda fluid is leaking?
motor Oil?Coolant?Tanny oil?

Old August 31st 04, 10:06 PM
BenF802961

What kinda fluid is leaking?
motor Oil?Coolant?Tanny oil?

Old August 31st 04, 10:39 PM
-

Unless you've got one of those fluid based harmonic balancers, there's not
"clear" fluid in the car. Everything is color coded.

Old August 31st 04, 10:39 PM
-

Old September 1st 04, 03:51 PM
Black Bomb

It may be water from driving with the A/C running.

Old September 1st 04, 03:51 PM
Black Bomb

Old September 2nd 04, 01:05 AM
DJRICK99

If you suspect the leak to be power steering fluid check the ps cooler at the
front of the frame cross memeber.. thats my suggestion..

If you have any question feel free to E-mail me at
I rarely check my account so
don't bother e-mailing that..

Also if you are in the market for any performance parts or stock parts let me
know and I will get you a price on what you need if I carry it..
-=Rick
Owner Rick Anthony Motorsports
www.RickAnthonyMotorsports.com

Old September 2nd 04, 04:35 AM
George Csahanin

a/c condensate from teh dryer.

-GC
"Ken King" > wrote in message
> Any one have any ideas on a clear vicious fluid leak at the front of the
> engine?
>
> I've chased down the power steering lines and nothing appears to be

leaking
> or seeping.
>
> The level of the power steering unit really hasn't dropped, added a

little
> to bring it up to the cold measurement.
>
> I've checked the pressure side of the rack and pinion, nothing, the non
> pressurized side, nothing, tightened the clamps under the holding tank

for
> the fluid, going crazy.
>
> Thanks for any ideas!!!
> Ken
>
> 95 arctic white
> 04lemans drop top

power steering fluid type? Gilbert M. Kowie BMW 6 December 28th 04 10:03 PM
Passenger side leak - 98 740il RCG52 BMW 0 November 24th 04 08:16 PM
1992 525i Auto Trans question Scott BMW 1 October 10th 04 03:14 PM
Loss of clutch fluid CardsFan Corvette 4 August 17th 04 07:59 PM
Coolant leak help... Quattro Audi 3 June 7th 04 10:24 PM