CO2 system - opinions

Old April 16th 11, 12:14 PM
piterritz piterritz is offline
Junior Member

I use one in a 26 gallon and two in a 34 gallon and am actual pleased with the results. All plants are responding actual well. My lighting is below recommended levels and I use beneath alluvium filters but the growth rate is still amazing.

Using a linear air pump in a wet dry sump system for return... The Madd Hatter Cichlids 14 May 27th 11 12:20 AM
eclipse system 3 lighting help needed asap John Smith Reefs 3 June 25th 04 04:22 PM
Modular Live Sand System Possible? Timothy Tom Reefs 2 January 12th 04 03:14 PM
Top Off system ? Jim Reynolds Reefs 15 October 17th 03 07:51 AM
DIY Heating for Sump system The Madd Hatter Tech 7 August 21st 03 12:51 AM