Comet with lump behind gill

Old August 19th 04, 01:48 PM

Default Comet with lump behind gill

We're not talking a small lump either. It's on the body just behind
the head an is a raised area about 1cm x 1cm. The scales aren't raised
and the fish seems quite happy. It's been like it for a couple of
months and doesn't seem to be getting any bigger. I'll try and get a
photo, but it's damn difficult in the pond. Any ideas?

Old August 24th 04, 03:25 PM

stable lumps nothing can be done. some fish live whole life with benign lumps.
Ingrid

wrote:

We're not talking a small lump either. It's on the body just behind
the head an is a raised area about 1cm x 1cm. The scales aren't raised
and the fish seems quite happy. It's been like it for a couple of
months and doesn't seem to be getting any bigger. I'll try and get a
photo, but it's damn difficult in the pond. Any ideas?

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.

help id apparent gill parasites Otavio Exel General 5 March 25th 04 04:28 PM
Help: Gill worm on a red zebra? Akom Cichlids 3 January 26th 04 08:11 PM
Lump covering eye, please advise! Christopher Lewis Goldfish 14 December 8th 03 09:14 PM
gill problem Mel Goldfish 4 November 22nd 03 09:59 PM
Discus: Breathing hard on 1 gill alex crouvier Cichlids 0 November 15th 03 01:19 PM