Fishes are the favourite pets of FAGGOTS !!!!

Old December 20th 04, 01:37 AM
Bruno Beam

Default Fishes are the favourite pets of FAGGOTS !!!!

Fishes are GAY !
Old December 20th 04, 07:21 AM
Starfish

You must own underwaterworld then, if that is that case!
"Bruno Beam" wrote in message
om...
Fishes are GAY !

Old January 18th 05, 02:30 PM
jaypython

yeah...most of my fish are really happy

Old February 3rd 05, 01:30 AM
winddancir winddancir is offline
Senior Member

Location: California

Really? Then I wonder why my male fish are constantly chasing the females?
My daughter thinks my fish are the greatest things in the world, and is always saying, "Mommy, can I feed the guppies?"
And I am having to let her father keep some so that I can keep the males from getting the females pregnant.

So what do you think now? Some one has problems with people who are different. At least I know I am an outsider to society. Apologies to anyone else who might be offended.

Pets Warehouse Oscar General 4 November 25th 04 03:18 AM
Pets Warehouse Oscar Goldfish 2 October 19th 04 01:56 PM
Pets Warehouse Oscar Plants 4 October 17th 04 09:15 PM
Pets Warehouse Oscar Reefs 0 October 17th 04 01:13 PM
fishes in very bad shape, black mouth disease ? stefanssss General 3 January 28th 04 12:42 AM