just an advice

Old August 16th 06, 10:33 AM posted to rec.autos.misc
mikexprt

Default just an advice

I would go as far as to recommend visiting this link if anyone whants to
sell or buy a car, they helped me and may help someone else.
www.easy-export.com

--
mikexprt
mikexprt's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=470821

http://www.automotiveforums.com

Old August 17th 06, 06:10 PM posted to rec.autos.misc
[email protected]

Hi Mike,

Thank you! I've just tried this www.easy-export.com. Incredible. You
know my business consists of buying used and salvage vehicles in the
USA and moving them to different countries in the world. Now I am a
registered user and I engoy working with Easy-Export! As soon as I buy
a vehicle with their account they pick it up within 1-3 days and than
they upload pictures!!!!!!!! So I can go online, login and check my
lots and compare with pictures at auctions. Now I am waiting for my
first cars I bought with Easy-Export arrive to the destination Port. I
hope everything will be judt great!

Thank you Mike

Guys, if anybody got any questions -go ahead and contact me

Old August 20th 06, 03:30 PM posted to rec.autos.misc
Noozer

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hi Mike,
>
> Thank you! I've just tried this www.easy-export.com. Incredible. You
> know my business consists of buying used and salvage vehicles in the

Uhm.. Enjoy having conversations with yourself, do you?

Old August 23rd 06, 11:16 AM posted to rec.autos.misc
[email protected]

....well, is that what you usually do here? I got no time for games like
this

Old September 17th 06, 02:57 AM posted to rec.autos.misc
ST12[_4_]

I did visit your site.
Where can I see the cars for sale?
st12