A604-41TE Amsoil synthetic versus ATF+3 Mpoar 7176 ??

Old June 11th 05, 06:40 AM

That link was broken for some reason.

Here it is again.

http://www.dekalbsheriff.com/sexoffenders.asp

Old June 11th 05, 11:53 AM
Bill Putney

> Bill Putney,
>
> Are you one of those idiots from the FWD MOPAR Yahoo
> group started by Jeremy Leis? He is the asshole who
> started that rumor about me.

No - I'm a different idiot. Never have used Yahoo in any form - don't
like it. And no - I've never heard of Mr. Leis until your post.

> Now tell me that somebone who makes such an assumption
> about me, because I am tall for a woman, doesn't have
> some serious sexual issues.

That's at least the second time you've brought up that you are "tall for
a woman". What does that possibly have to do with anything?

> For the record ASSHOLE. I am not a man. I have never
> had a dick. I am not a sex change, and I am certainly
> not a "cross dresser". Which is a word I had to look
> up in the dictionary. By the way. Now how come you
> know that obscure reference? It sure seems to be
> insider terminology from what I can gather.

Insider terminology? Insider to what? That's plain weird.

> Either you 'are' Jeremy Leis or you are one of his
> immensely homophobic buddies. I think you are Jeremy
> Leis, and here is the proof that you DO have some
> serious sexual issues.

But I'm not, and I don't. Not that I care what you think.

http://www.dekalbsheriff.com/s*exoffenders.asp

> Just scroll down the SEX OFFENDERS LIST until you
> find the name Jeremy W. Leis. Hit on the link, and
> you see will his picture along with his address. Oh,
> by the way Leis. Your address had better be current
> and correct. Or you have violated your PAROLE.
>

> Intolerant homophobic gossips always have one thing
> in common. They are OVER compensating, and they are
> hiding something.
>

> **** YOU CHILD MOLESTER

Someone will have to forward that to Jeremy. You're the only one here
that knows him, so it will have to be you.

I put all that time into writing a humorous post. And all wasted on
you. To quote Mel Brooks: "Woof!" (more wasted humor)

You, madame, have issues.

Bill Putney
adddress with the letter 'x')
Old June 11th 05, 01:54 PM
David

>> Yep! It is one big conspiracy. Big oil companies at the Chrysler
>> newsgroup
>> trying to keep a lid on Scamsoil! You found us out.
>> P.S. didn't you say goodbye, like 10 times already?
>>

> If you don't think some big corps don't do whatever
> it takes to stomp their competition, then you are
> either very naive, or just plain stupid.

No, You are a paranoid dweeb, who is trying to sell Scamsoil. One who has
said they are leaving and never do! But it is good that the trailer park
lifestyle lets you afford the opportunities of sitting on your fat ass
trying to sell scamsoil! Cheers!

Old June 11th 05, 02:02 PM
David

No, I am! No you are. What's the anamosity to this Jeremy guy? All of a
sudden it is the issue. UMMM! who brought that up? Oh, The he-she probably
was molested by this perp! And that is why the he turned to a she. So
threatening people and accusing them of being sex offenders is either:
1) Increase your sales of Scamsoil
2) Not increase your sales!
3) Prove to everyone that you are UMMM! Insane!

Now go to the circle K and git yourself some pork rinds, and some schlitz,
and go back to you life partner and squeel like some pig!
> wrote in message
oups.com...

I bet Bill Putney is Jeremy Leis.

Go here to find his name on the DeKalb County
Indiana SEX OFFENDERS LIST.

http://www.dekalbsheriff.com/s*exoffenders.asp

Then just scroll down until you find his name.
Jeremy W. Leis. Then click on the link and you
will see his picture along with his address.

His address had better be current and correct.
Or it is back to prison with him. Sooner the
better I say.

Homophobic gossips always have one thing in common.

They are OVER compensating because they are hiding
something about themselves.

Old June 11th 05, 02:04 PM
David

Like, we were going to look at it!
Squeel like a PIIIIGGGGG. So is it time consuming selling Amsoil, and trying
to remove all your body hair to pass yourself off as a a broad!
oups.com...

Old June 11th 05, 04:59 PM
TNKEV

> wrote in message
oups.com...

I bet Bill Putney is Jeremy Leis.

Go here to find his name on the DeKalb County
Indiana SEX OFFENDERS LIST.

Oh man it's getting better by the hour in here!

paranoia
sex offenders
cross dressers
transvestites

where does it end?

my bet is Bill Putney is *not* this Jeremy guy,I'll put $50 bucks on it,
who's in?

Old June 11th 05, 05:37 PM

Bill Putney wrote:

> wrote:
>
> > For the record ASSHOLE. I am not a man. I have never
> > had a dick. I am not a sex change, and I am certainly
> > not a "cross dresser". Which is a word I had to look
> > up in the dictionary. By the way. Now how come you
> > know that obscure reference? It sure seems to be
> > insider terminology from what I can gather.

> Insider terminology? Insider to what? That's plain
> weird.

Yeah right. Play dumb.

> I put all that time into writing a humorous post.
> And all wasted on you. To quote Mel Brooks: "Woof!"
> more wasted humor)

[uh huh] Yeah it was hilarious when you PROJECTED and
accused me of being a "cross dresser". Fact is, that
term, is not something most people know. I had to look
it up.

You are both exceptionally well informed about cross
dressing, and obviously it is something on your mind
a lot also.

The math on that isn't hard to do.

People aren't stupid. Everyone knows that homophobes
are are guilt driven self hating gays in denial. Men
who are drag paranoid, have the same problem about a
different target group, gay or not.

The target group discloses what you are wrestling
with inside yourself.

The bottom line is this. You worry about it. You use
it as a weapon. Now you backpedal and claim it was a
joke, making it very obvious, that you know you are
caught.

> Someone will have to forward that to Jeremy.
> You're the only one here that knows him, so
> it will have to be you.

Please explain why YOU think a child molester
deserves such consideration.

He is in the sex offender registry for a reason.

> You, madame, have issues.

I take issue with confused self hating hypocrites,
who label me as something I am not. That much is
true.

I do not have issues with gays or transgender people
however. I do not feel threatened by them, and I do
not obsess on them, as you do. I would not use their
label as a curse either, as you do.

They do not deserve that. It is not like they are
hypocritical bigots, homophobes, child molesters,
or something disgusting like that.

I judge people only on the content of their character.

So far, you have shown yourself to be a man with the
sort of issues, which places your character in doubt.

Gay or straight, you need to work on your own issues,
and cease trying to harm others with your projections.

Old June 11th 05, 05:41 PM
Bill Putney

TNKEV wrote:
> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>

> I bet Bill Putney is Jeremy Leis.
>
> Go here to find his name on the DeKalb County
> Indiana SEX OFFENDERS LIST.
>
> Oh man it's getting better by the hour in here!
>
> paranoia
> sex offenders
> cross dressers
> transvestites
>
> where does it end?
>
> my bet is Bill Putney is *not* this Jeremy guy,I'll put $50 bucks on it,
> who's in?

LOL! I'm in for a billion bucks.

Bill Putney
adddress with the letter 'x')
Old June 11th 05, 06:48 PM

Reposted because the idiot in question sidestepped it.

Old June 12th 05, 12:03 AM
Dori A Schmetterling

What entertained me was that this 'person' thinks "cross-dresser" is
"obscure".

Would you agree, Bill, that this hints, suggests, sticks a pole in your
eye.. that said poster is, to put it politely, pig-ignorant?

This may be in addition to the evidence supplied by her other posts...

DAS

---