Bose Stereo / CD parts for 2004 A4

Old September 25th 05, 11:46 PM
SailMan

Default Bose Stereo / CD parts for 2004 A4

I have an 2004 Audi 3.0 A4. It came with a factory-installed Bose
stereo and CD.

One of the buttons for the CD - the "LOAD" button fell off and
disappeared.

Anyone know how I can go about getting it replaced?

Thanks

Old September 26th 05, 12:41 PM
Vince From Austin TX

It's a 2004 Audi, what about the Audi dealership? Your car is still
under warranty.

VL

Old September 26th 05, 09:51 PM
Ronny

"SailMan" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I have an 2004 Audi 3.0 A4. It came with a factory-installed Bose
> stereo and CD.
>
> One of the buttons for the CD - the "LOAD" button fell off and
> disappeared.
>
> Anyone know how I can go about getting it replaced?
>
> Thanks

No such thing a Bose Stereo in an Audi mate, all the Audi stereos are the
same, you need to look for either a second hand changer or go to the dealer
and get it fixed if it's under warranty.

The CD changer I think your refering to is a glovebox one, and is approx
£150 on eBay

Bose make the Speakers and the Amp.

Old September 27th 05, 01:37 PM
SailMan

Thanks, Vince.

I called the dealership and you're right! They just want me to bring in
the car to make sure the loss wasn't the result of an attempted theft.

Cheers!