2001 caravan no start

Old July 31st 07, 01:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
maxpower

Default 2001 caravan no start

"newrebel" > wrote in message

> "newrebel" > wrote in message
> >
> > "maxpower" > wrote in message
> > . ..

that
> > will

p0353.
> > all
> > > checking

when

at
> > pcm

> give
> > > good

> and
> > > ASD
> > > thoughts

the

the
> > test

start,

driver

> ohms.
> > If

> > resistance

> resistance
> > > is

ground.If
> > it

short

> yourself.
> > > did

> > influence

> > driver

> > > the

PCM
> > am

> immobiliser

control

direction
> > of

spec.
> > is

> required.?

> > skim

> DRB
> > > says
> > > >

> > > If you have a gray key it has skim. But still, if it had skim, the

> > vehicle
> > > would start and shut off if the skim wasn't programmed.You have a no

> start
> > > problem. Did you install a new/reman PCM or swap out from another

> vehicle?
> > >

> > Black key , good point about the start and stall. the PCM is a new
> > replacement from Chrysler.
> >

> Just had another thought. I wonder if the coil pack is bad and has damaged
> the new PCM to produce the same symptom.

You could have a bad reman PCM , they are purely junk, I have had so many
"Reman" PCM's with problems after I installed them either causing another
problem or the same problem I had before installing them. Chrysler has an
after market company "claiming they rebuild these things" Like most of the
aftermarket parts rebuilder they clean em up, paint em and ship em back out
to the shelves

95 dodge caravan won't start pops_1965_2006 Dodge 3 February 4th 06 02:12 AM
'89 Caravan Won't Start Tony Sivori Chrysler 2 October 8th 05 04:35 AM
99 Caravan Start Issue JC Dodge 2 July 9th 05 04:49 AM
93 dodge caravan that won't start ahoorn Dodge 4 April 27th 05 04:48 AM
’88 dodge caravan won’t start mandm728 Dodge 2 April 15th 05 04:06 PM