FA: logitech MOMO Force RED - forcefeed back wheels & pedals

Old August 22nd 05, 07:26 PM
Kinesin

Default FA: logitech MOMO Force RED - forcefeed back wheels & pedals

Selling my Red MOMO force feedback wheels & pedals.

Squash ball mod has been done on the peds.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=5233666213

cheers
--
XBL GameTag: Kinesin

(clear the weather to reply)
Old August 25th 05, 03:33 AM
CFster

"Kinesin" > wrote in message
. uk...
> Selling my Red MOMO force feedback wheels & pedals.
>
> Squash ball mod has been done on the peds.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=5233666213
>
> cheers
> --
> XBL GameTag: Kinesin
>
> (clear the weather to reply)

You have to wonder why anybody would sell a MOMO Force.

-CFster

Old August 25th 05, 03:00 PM
Larry

If you are talking about the original, leather-bound one, I did.

I used it for 2 hours and put it on the shelf.

Wheel is nice. Pedals a disaster. I gave up driving tractors 30 years ago.

-Larry

Old August 26th 05, 09:28 PM
whooo

Larry wrote:
> If you are talking about the original, leather-bound one, I did.
>
> I used it for 2 hours and put it on the shelf.
>
> Wheel is nice. Pedals a disaster. I gave up driving tractors 30 years ago.

You can use other pedals with the Momo, you know.
Old August 27th 05, 12:29 AM
Goy Larsen

whooo wrote:

> Larry wrote:
> > If you are talking about the original, leather-bound one, I did.
> >
> > I used it for 2 hours and put it on the shelf.
> >
> > Wheel is nice. Pedals a disaster. I gave up driving tractors 30 years ago.

> You can use other pedals with the Momo, you know.

Make sure you get the "My money went to Nigeria and all I got was this
lousy t-shirt" t-shirt

Beers and cheers
(uncle) Goy

"When two or more people are gathered together in my name,
they shall perform the Parrot Sketch..."

--Our Lord John Cleese--
Old August 27th 05, 12:40 AM
Goy Larsen

Pffft, getting old, replied to the wrong message....

Old August 28th 05, 05:33 AM
Larry

I'm glad you explained that, but oddly your response could be made to fit in
very odd ways

-Larry

Old August 29th 05, 06:07 PM
Kinesin

CFster wrote:
> "Kinesin" > wrote in message
> . uk...
>
>>Selling my Red MOMO force feedback wheels & pedals.
>>
>>Squash ball mod has been done on the peds.
>>
>>http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=5233666213
>>

> You have to wonder why anybody would sell a MOMO Force.

It hadn't been used in months. Really don't have the time to tweek and
tune cars for nascar/LFS/GTR etc
Ended up with pickup and play PGR2 on xbox.. for about 4 hours/month.

Plus it makes re-installing my PC so much easier when I don't have to
load all the dxtweek, wingman, GPL +patchs etc etc

--
XBL GameTag: Kinesin

(clear the weather to reply)