You think the Miata is small...

Old June 28th 05, 01:50 PM
Scott Streeter

Default You think the Miata is small...

Friend at work finally got his Lotus Elise. Man, this thing is sick in
person. Very small. You gotta be pretty limber to get in and out of it
too. Makes the Miata look like a practical car

--
Scott Streeter

http://www.wpi.edu/~ss/
Old June 29th 05, 01:54 AM
DragonRider

On 28 Jun 2005 08:50:53 -0400, Scott Streeter > wrote:

>Friend at work finally got his Lotus Elise. Man, this thing is sick in
>person. Very small. You gotta be pretty limber to get in and out of it
>too. Makes the Miata look like a practical car

I'm biding my time until I can afford the Elise. My '93 Miata is still
in the stable after nearly 12 years and it won't likely be going
anywhere. I figure the Elise would be a 4-6k mile a year car but
since I live next to Deals Gap, the Cherohala Skyway, etc..
Old June 30th 05, 05:47 AM
Chris D'Agnolo

Are you an annual participant in the miatas at the gap weekend? I'm going
this year from the Houston area for the first time. The Elise would have to
be near the perfect 'dragon slayer' car eh?

Chris
92BB&T

Old June 30th 05, 10:55 AM
Dave

Agreed about the Elise. I was fortunate enough to drive the Mk1
in europe a few years back. I'm only 5'-6", and was a lot more
limber back then. And I had to really think about ingress and
especially, egress.

But if you want *really* small, try a Caterham!
Old July 2nd 05, 01:45 AM
DragonRider

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 23:47:54 -0500, "Chris D'Agnolo"
> wrote:

>Are you an annual participant in the miatas at the gap weekend? I'm going
>this year from the Houston area for the first time. The Elise would have to
>be near the perfect 'dragon slayer' car eh?

How do you think I found Deal's Gap? <grin> I'll be there even if I
have to take time off the job but I won't have the Elise yet.

Old July 6th 05, 05:47 AM
Chris D'Agnolo

I'm making plans now!

Old July 7th 05, 07:03 PM
Frank

"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote in message
> I'm making plans now!
>
> Chris
> 92BB&T
>
> "DragonRider" > wrote in message
>> On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 23:47:54 -0500, "Chris D'Agnolo"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>Are you an annual participant in the miatas at the gap weekend? I'm going
>>>this year from the Houston area for the first time. The Elise would have
>>>be near the perfect 'dragon slayer' car eh?

>> How do you think I found Deal's Gap? <grin> I'll be there even if I
>> have to take time off the job but I won't have the Elise yet.

I'm 56 years old 6'2' 242 lbs. I would like to attend "miatas at the gap
weekend"
My wife has a 02 miata. I love driving it around town top down.
Not sure if I could take a 4 hr. ride.If I decide to show up would a couple
of you
fellows help me get out of it?

Old July 9th 05, 05:11 AM
Chris D'Agnolo

I offer my assistance! Come on, let's go.

Chris
92BB&T

"Frank" > wrote in message

> "Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote in message
>> I'm making plans now!
>>
>> Chris
>> 92BB&T
>>
>> "DragonRider" > wrote in message
>>> On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 23:47:54 -0500, "Chris D'Agnolo"

>>> How do you think I found Deal's Gap? <grin> I'll be there even if I
>>> have to take time off the job but I won't have the Elise yet.

> I'm 56 years old 6'2' 242 lbs. I would like to attend "miatas at the gap
> weekend"
> My wife has a 02 miata. I love driving it around town top down.
> Not sure if I could take a 4 hr. ride.If I decide to show up would a
> couple of you
> fellows help me get out of it?

Had an accident in my Miata. Selling it on Ebay if anyone is interested. Paco Mazda 46 August 23rd 05 09:08 PM
Corvette vs Miata - long Tom Howlin Mazda 23 March 1st 05 12:28 AM
Snow plows for small 4x4's? 4x4 7 January 19th 05 09:45 PM
Looking to buy 1991 1.8 liter turbo miata pws Mazda 3 November 23rd 04 06:37 AM
Another Miata Owner Ken Lyons Mazda 4 November 13th 04 06:38 AM