North American Auto Show NO CROSS LANDER

Old December 30th 03, 12:12 AM
TOS

Default North American Auto Show NO CROSS LANDER

For years living in Detroit has been fun because I get to look at the
latest and the greatest, however I am very upset to see, at this date
No CROSS LANDER, which surprises this avid car person, it also
surprises me that other LOW BUDGET companies will be in attendance, I
personally feel CROSS LANDER screwwed up this time, perhaps they will
show the lowly Toledo Auto Show (which by the way is a joke compared
to the World Class Detroit Auto Show) I can only hope CROSS LANDER
will in some way quit being a little secretive and start the gates
open.
I am not saying Detroit deserves the first Cross Lander, however being
the Automotive Capital of the World it would be a perfect showcase for
the vehicle.
Missing the Detroit show is stupid for Cross Lander and careful
research has shown me that Chicago is a No-Go or at least so far, as a
matter a fact Cross Lander has not posted a plan of any events nor
have the many upcoming show shown them as exhibitors on any list, even
close to Detroit!
Let me AVANTI was at the Chicago Auto Show last year! I would think
the CROSS LANDER people would have a budget to do something like
Studebaker or AVANTI whose cars barely sell.

But we shall all see, what happens soon enough, I have a feeling that
CROSS LANDER needs a few automotive people from the ground level to
help them along and promote this awesome product!

I hope they realize that Detroit is the Automotive Capital of the
World and pay Detroit Cross Lander more attention, Michigan has more
SUV's per capita than any state, Winter is harsh here!

But oh well sounds like I am bitching and rightfully so CROSS LANDER
needs alot of things!

1. A Better Website
2. A Better Brochure
3. A Better Attention Span when It Comes To Dealer Requests
4. A Better Advertsing Company (my advice Try Duestch who does
Mitsubishi's advertsing)

Thanks
Tom Raspotnik
Detroit Cross Lander

[/b]

_________________
MOTOWN Will Never Be The Same!
www.btautosales.com
Old December 30th 03, 01:59 AM
Exit

TOS wrote:
> For years living in Detroit has been fun because I get to look at the
> latest and the greatest, however I am very upset to see, at this date
> No CROSS LANDER, which surprises this avid car person, it also
> surprises me that other LOW BUDGET companies will be in attendance, I
> personally feel CROSS LANDER screwwed up this time, perhaps they will
> show the lowly Toledo Auto Show (which by the way is a joke compared
> to the World Class Detroit Auto Show) I can only hope CROSS LANDER
> will in some way quit being a little secretive and start the gates
> open.
> I am not saying Detroit deserves the first Cross Lander, however being
> the Automotive Capital of the World it would be a perfect showcase for
> the vehicle.
> Missing the Detroit show is stupid for Cross Lander and careful
> research has shown me that Chicago is a No-Go or at least so far, as a
> matter a fact Cross Lander has not posted a plan of any events nor
> have the many upcoming show shown them as exhibitors on any list, even
> close to Detroit!
> Let me AVANTI was at the Chicago Auto Show last year! I would think
> the CROSS LANDER people would have a budget to do something like
> Studebaker or AVANTI whose cars barely sell.
>
> But we shall all see, what happens soon enough, I have a feeling that
> CROSS LANDER needs a few automotive people from the ground level to
> help them along and promote this awesome product!
>
> I hope they realize that Detroit is the Automotive Capital of the
> World and pay Detroit Cross Lander more attention, Michigan has more
> SUV's per capita than any state, Winter is harsh here!
>
> But oh well sounds like I am bitching and rightfully so CROSS LANDER
> needs alot of things!
>
> 1. A Better Website
> 2. A Better Brochure
> 3. A Better Attention Span when It Comes To Dealer Requests
> 4. A Better Advertsing Company (my advice Try Duestch who does
> Mitsubishi's advertsing)
>
> Thanks
> Tom Raspotnik
> Detroit Cross Lander
>
> [/b]
>
> _________________
> MOTOWN Will Never Be The Same!
> www.btautosales.com

I suspect budget is their problem - why don't you offer to sell the first
100 Crosslanders through your dealership for free and contribute the profit
to Crosslanders funds so they can afford some decent brochures and a stand
at Detroit?

You've got to speculate to accumulate you know! ;-)

--
Julian
---------

Old December 30th 03, 01:59 AM
Exit

Old January 6th 05, 05:15 AM
shadgrin127

The cross lander is actually a Rumanian Ford Bronco.

--
shadgrin127
shadgrin127's Profile: http://www.landyzone.co.uk/lz/member.php?userid=401