Valentines Day

Old February 16th 09, 03:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

Default Valentines Day

Ya, maybe it's corny asking but I'd be willing to bet that most people had
their Miata involved in their Valentines Day plans in some way, shape or
form.

Come on, spill the beans!

Chris
99BBB

Old February 16th 09, 03:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Iva

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> Ya, maybe it's corny asking but I'd be willing to bet that most
> people had their Miata involved in their Valentines Day plans
> in some way, shape or form.
>
> Come on, spill the beans!

I drove her around on errands that day. And she's a Red Miata.

Does that count? <G>

Iva & Vixen
2004 Classic Red
No more winkin' Miata

Old February 16th 09, 06:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_3_]

"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:

> Ya, maybe it's corny asking but I'd be willing to bet that most
> people had their Miata involved in their Valentines Day plans in
> some way, shape or form.

Nope, sorry.

The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://improve-usenet.org
Old February 16th 09, 08:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Steve McMahon

I also lost this NG. Couldn't get it to download any messages after around
Mar. 2008.

Got it back when I bought a new laptop. Still can't get desktop to
"re-load" it.

Anyway, good to be back. Hope Leon can re-invent his Linux mailer so we get
the latest on ... well ...

The latest.

Happy V-day, all.

--
Steve McMahon
Green 2007 SP

Old February 16th 09, 10:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Jeroen Feelders

My wife had to work so I took a trip in the Miata alone. Weather was fairly
nice in The Netherlands... Not your typical winter.

Jeroen

"Chris D'Agnolo" > schreef in bericht

Old February 17th 09, 01:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Mike

It was raining here. The Miata does not go out it the rain. It
doesn't like it and I don't like it when its rear end tries to lead me
through corners or up hills.

I drove something nose heavy and was grateful.
Old February 17th 09, 03:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

Barely! Come on now, I was counting on you Iva!

Chris
99BBB

Old February 17th 09, 03:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

Cool, glad you made it back too!

Chris
99BBB

et...

Old February 17th 09, 03:56 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

hmmmmmmmmm

Chris
99bbb

Old February 17th 09, 03:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

Come on now, where's the fun in that? All the fun is at the limits, they're
just easier to play with in the wet. And hey, with decent tires, those
limits are still very high. What kind of tires do you have on that thing?

Chris
99BBB