Hi Alfisti

Old August 29th 04, 05:44 PM
incom

Default Hi Alfisti

Hi Alfisti!
I love Alfa Romeo Car, but I don't have enough money for buy that car...

Old August 29th 04, 06:36 PM
Catman

incom wrote:

> Hi Alfisti!
> I love Alfa Romeo Car, but I don't have enough money for buy that car...

The older ones can be had dead cheap
Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 75 2.0 TS (two off)
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old August 29th 04, 07:40 PM
Thomas Strandtoft

Catman wrote:

> > Hi Alfisti!
> > I love Alfa Romeo Car, but I don't have enough money for buy that car...

> The older ones can be had dead cheap

Yeah, but really, there is no such thing as a cheap Alfa - they
have a mysterious way of leaving you broke but happy.. :-)

--
Hygge..
Thomas

<http://www.carftp.com> - a library of car videos.
Old August 29th 04, 07:43 PM
SteveH

Thomas Strandtoft > wrote:

> Catman wrote:
>
> > > Hi Alfisti!
> > > I love Alfa Romeo Car, but I don't have enough money for buy that car...

> > The older ones can be had dead cheap

> Yeah, but really, there is no such thing as a cheap Alfa - they
> have a mysterious way of leaving you broke but happy.. :-)

Tempting fate, but I've done 10k miles in a cheap 155 since April.

The only cost being a pair of tyres and wiper motor (this was my fault
as one arm was loose, got tangled with the other and burned out the
motor)

VW Golf GL Cabrio - Alfa 75 TS - Alfa 155 TS Lusso - COSOC KOTL
Old August 29th 04, 07:56 PM
Alfistagj

"Thomas Strandtoft" > schreef in bericht

> Yeah, but really, there is no such thing as a cheap Alfa - they
> have a mysterious way of leaving you broke but happy.. :-)
>
> --
> Hygge..
> Thomas

Aha, that is why many people refer to their Alfa as "she".

--
Ciao from Holland
AlfistaGJ (Gert-Jan)

Old August 29th 04, 10:39 PM
George Graves

In article >,
Catman > wrote:

> incom wrote:
>
> > Hi Alfisti!
> > I love Alfa Romeo Car, but I don't have enough money for buy that car...

> The older ones can be had dead cheap

Good to hear. I'll take a 1938 8C2900B with a Touring Supperleggera
roadster body. Maybe the Maclure Haley car. Or perhaps a TZ or at the
very least a GTA Stradale. Whataya think, under ?10K? :->

--
George Graves
------------------

Bush is a poor leader because he isn't very smart.
What's Kerry's excuse gonna be?
Old August 30th 04, 08:55 AM
Catman

Thomas Strandtoft wrote:

> Catman wrote:
>
>> > Hi Alfisti!
>> > I love Alfa Romeo Car, but I don't have enough money for buy that
>> > car...

>> The older ones can be had dead cheap

> Yeah, but really, there is no such thing as a cheap Alfa - they
> have a mysterious way of leaving you broke but happy.. :-)

Speak for yourself
Old August 30th 04, 08:56 AM
Catman

Alfistagj wrote:

> "Thomas Strandtoft" > schreef in bericht
>>
>> Yeah, but really, there is no such thing as a cheap Alfa - they
>> have a mysterious way of leaving you broke but happy.. :-)
>>
>> --
>> Hygge..
>> Thomas

> Aha, that is why many people refer to their Alfa as "she".

LOL
Old August 30th 04, 08:57 AM
Catman

George Graves wrote:

> In article >,
> Catman > wrote:
>
>> incom wrote:
>>
>> > Hi Alfisti!
>> > I love Alfa Romeo Car, but I don't have enough money for buy that
>> > car...

>> The older ones can be had dead cheap

> Good to hear. I'll take a 1938 8C2900B with a Touring Supperleggera
> roadster body. Maybe the Maclure Haley car. Or perhaps a TZ or at the
> very least a GTA Stradale. Whataya think, under ?10K? :->

Is condition an issue?
Old August 30th 04, 09:43 AM
George Graves

In article >,
Catman > wrote:

> George Graves wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > Catman > wrote:

> >> The older ones can be had dead cheap

> > Good to hear. I'll take a 1938 8C2900B with a Touring Supperleggera
> > roadster body. Maybe the Maclure Haley car. Or perhaps a TZ or at the
> > very least a GTA Stradale. Whataya think, under ?10K? :->
> >

> Is condition an issue?

Uh, yeah. How about 100 points?

--
George Graves