Some miserable SOB got my gas again!

Old June 6th 05, 10:50 PM
Dave Milne

that's a real *******. I wouldn't be without a locking petrol cap ; it's not
what they might take out that worries me, it's what they might put in ...

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Old June 6th 05, 11:08 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

All thieves know a screwdriver applying a little leverage will let
any locking cap unscrew. Try it you won't even hurt it.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 6th 05, 11:19 PM
Dave Milne

Oh I am sure it won't stop a determined thief, but it seems to stop the
kids.

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Old June 6th 05, 11:34 PM
Paul Calman

>> downward motion. On the 3rd install of radios, he attached some razor
>> blades to the back of the unit. A couple nights later, he awoke the

This kind of stuff can get you successfully sued, but try and prove a
dissolved float bowl was my fault.

--
Paul Calman, Hathaway Pines, California

Old June 6th 05, 11:48 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

But that would wake me and my friend:
http://www.billhughes.com/savage69rxl.jpg completing the Darwin
evolution.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O

Old June 7th 05, 01:27 AM
Dick

We stayed at a motel in Yucca Valley California one night, and came
out to find the gas tank empty. I mentioned it at the gas station
where we went for gas. The attendant said we were really lucky that
we didn't have a locking gas tank lid. If we had, we would have lost
more than the gas. The thieves simply put a large pan under the tank
and place a small hydraulic jack in the center with a pointed top
welded on like an oil can spout. They jack the device up until it
punctures the tank, and Voila! Lots of gas. Of course a skid plate
under the tank would make this pretty difficult. Wouldn't have helped
with the new Buick.

Dick

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 22:19:19 GMT, "Dave Milne"

Old June 7th 05, 01:48 AM
Paul Calman

> The thieves simply put a large pan under the tank
> and place a small hydraulic jack in the center with a pointed top
> welded on like an oil can spout. They jack the device up until it
> punctures the tank, and Voila! Lots of gas.

If the *******s would put as much effort as that idea took into earning a
living,,,

--
Paul Calman, Hathaway Pines, California

Old June 7th 05, 03:37 AM
Greg

Hey it's nice to know it's the same price on your side of the country.
I needed gas today in my truck, also wanted to mow the lawn, so got $35.00
in the truck, and $5.00 in an empty gas can, that was about an inch of gas
in a five gallon can, 99 cents a liter her too.

Old June 7th 05, 12:57 PM
Dave

Amen.

Old June 7th 05, 02:37 PM
Snow

Couple things.
1) PIT BULL .. won't have to worry about theifs again.
2) house around the corner is for sale ..

I'd like to see some poor ******* try to syphon my tank.. at max it holds
1/2 a tank and usually sits around a 1/4. If the ******* got his hose in
there wrong he would be sucking air..lol

Snow...
http://www.torontogasprices.com/
http://gh.on.gastips.com/region?id=peelr