hurc ast sources revealed

Old June 3rd 05, 06:58 PM
Spike

Default hurc ast sources revealed

http://www.torontofreepress.com
Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Old June 4th 05, 12:52 AM

eh?

I dont know what you are driving at but please dont lump all of us
Canadians in with 'hurt ass'. Doing so only gives more substance to his
anti-american stance.

Old June 4th 05, 01:33 AM
Spike

Note that I didn't say "Canadians"... I specified one person only. No
lumping intended.

Old June 4th 05, 03:10 AM
Spike

unlike a certain party, I never lump any group. I've spent too much
time traveling the world and getting to know people and learn about
their histories and cultures to say all of any group is the same.

Old June 5th 05, 09:10 PM

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 17:33:12 -0700, Spike > wrote:

>Note that I didn't say "Canadians"... I specified one person only. No
>lumping intended.
>
>On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 23:52:37 GMT, " >
>wrote:
>

>> eh?
>>
>> I dont know what you are driving at but please dont lump all of us
>>Canadians in with 'hurt ass'. Doing so only gives more substance to his
>>anti-american stance.

lmfao
is that why we rejected bush latest missle agreement??

lmfao

ast

Old June 5th 05, 09:11 PM

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 19:10:02 -0700, Spike > wrote:

>unlike a certain party, I never lump any group. I've spent too much
>time traveling the world and getting to know people and learn about
>their histories and cultures to say all of any group is the same.

did ya lump all them kids ya killed in nam in a group

hurc ast