Read this and then explain why Laura Bush was never charged with vehicular homicide

Old June 23rd 06, 05:35 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime

Default Read this and then explain why Laura Bush was never charged with vehicular homicide

No one disputes that Laura Bush once ran a stop sign and killed a guy
and yet was never charged with anything. Her fans says that's because
she was only 17 and was not drunk. Well - here's a case of a 16 year
old girl who killed someone due to speeding. No evidence of booze but
she was charged with vehicular homicide.!!

http://ledger.southofboston.com/arti...ews/news08.txt

By JANICE NICKERSON SouthofBoston.com

PLYMPTON - The driver in a May 16 car crash that killed a 16-year-old
South Shore Charter School student has been charged with vehicular
homicide and speeding.

Plympton Police Chief Matthew Clancy said Tuesday the charges against
Erin Leith of Kingston will be heard by a clerk magistrate on Aug. 18
in Plymouth District Court.

The mid-morning crash on Route 106 killed 16-year-old Victoria E.
Wightman of Hingham.

Clancy said the charges were brought after a monthlong investigation
by Plympton police and State Police, and consultation with the
Plymouth County District Attorney’s office.

Victoria, a passenger in the back seat of the car, was pronounced dead
at the scene.

Leith and two other teenage girls - Jackie Lane of Pembroke, who was
riding in the front passenger seat, and Priscilla Beliveau of Plympton
- were injured and taken to a Boston hospital. Lane remains
hospitalized.

Clancy said it was determined that the car had hydroplaned and
collided with a minivan driven by a Halifax woman, who was heading
toward Kingston with her three young children.

The car Leith was driving crossed the center line, hit the minivan and
came to rest on an embankment on the opposite side of the road.

It was determined at the scene that at least three of the girls were
not wearing seat belts.

Copyright 2006 The Patriot Ledger
Transmitted Thursday, June 22, 2006

Old June 23rd 06, 06:47 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime

> No one disputes that Laura Bush once ran a stop sign and killed a guy
> and yet was never charged with anything. Her fans says that's because
> she was only 17 and was not drunk. Well - here's a case of a 16 year
> old girl who killed someone due to speeding. No evidence of booze but
> she was charged with vehicular homicide.!!
>
> http://ledger.southofboston.com/arti...ews/news08.txt

I'll see your Laura Bush and raise you a Ted Kennedy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Jo_Kopechne
Old June 23rd 06, 01:27 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime

Marc W. Howard wrote:
> > No one disputes that Laura Bush once ran a stop sign and killed a guy
> > and yet was never charged with anything. Her fans says that's because
> > she was only 17 and was not drunk. Well - here's a case of a 16 year
> > old girl who killed someone due to speeding. No evidence of booze but
> > she was charged with vehicular homicide.!!
> >
> > http://ledger.southofboston.com/arti...ews/news08.txt

> I'll see your Laura Bush and raise you a Ted Kennedy:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Jo_Kopechne

Full House!

Old June 23rd 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

On June 23rd, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE pulled out of the goats
for a few minutes to say this in rec.autos.driving:

> No one disputes that Laura Bush once ran a stop sign and killed a guy
> and yet was never charged with anything. Her fans says that's because
> she was only 17 and was not drunk.

That's because the police investigating that accident determined that
there was no crime comitted under the laws of that time.

> Well - here's a case of a 16 year
> old girl who killed someone due to speeding. No evidence of booze but
> she was charged with vehicular homicide.!!

<snip article>

Well, thanks to people like yourself and other nanny-state freedom
hating safety nazis, we now have untold number of idiotic "safety," laws
to make criminals where there weren't any that didnot exist when Laura
Welsh killed her boyfriend.

"I'm all for making the SUV owners park in the rear of the lot. It
should be handled like handicapped parking. A special sticker on the
plate designating this vehicle as a highway tank that must be parked in
the tank area."

--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend, 10/23/05
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/dnox5 http://tinyurl.com/c92qg
Message .com
Old June 23rd 06, 03:10 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime

"laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" > wrote in message

Why wasn't your boy Kennedy charged with murder? Probably for the same
reasons.

Old June 23rd 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 22:47:18 -0700, "Marc W. Howard"
> wrote:

>> No one disputes that Laura Bush once ran a stop sign and killed a guy
>> and yet was never charged with anything. Her fans says that's because
>> she was only 17 and was not drunk. Well - here's a case of a 16 year
>> old girl who killed someone due to speeding. No evidence of booze but
>> she was charged with vehicular homicide.!!
>>
>> http://ledger.southofboston.com/arti...ews/news08.txt

>I'll see your Laura Bush and raise you a Ted Kennedy:

But teddy was charged and pled guilty. Now what do you say?
Old June 23rd 06, 04:12 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime

On 23 Jun 2006 05:27:52 -0700, "morticide" > wrote:

>Marc W. Howard wrote:
>> > No one disputes that Laura Bush once ran a stop sign and killed a guy
>> > and yet was never charged with anything. Her fans says that's because
>> > she was only 17 and was not drunk. Well - here's a case of a 16 year
>> > old girl who killed someone due to speeding. No evidence of booze but
>> > she was charged with vehicular homicide.!!
>> >
>> > http://ledger.southofboston.com/arti...ews/news08.txt

>> I'll see your Laura Bush and raise you a Ted Kennedy:
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Jo_Kopechne

>Full House!

The case against teddy was much weaker than that against laura but he
was charged with a crime and pled guilty and the media has never
stopped hounding him over the incident. So why was LB not charged with
anything and the media silent.???? Royal Flush.

Old June 23rd 06, 04:22 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:

> >> I'll see your Laura Bush and raise you a Ted Kennedy:
> >>
> >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Jo_Kopechne

> >Full House!

> The case against teddy was much weaker than that against laura but he
> was charged with a crime and pled guilty and the media has never
> stopped hounding him over the incident. So why was LB not charged with
> anything and the media silent.???? Royal Flush.

LB was 17...young and dumb...Teddy was likely in his 20s (supposedly
adult) as he was in law school at the time. LB's incident was in
Texas, where fast driving is the norm. Probably too common to be
newsworthy. LB does not hold an official government position. Teddy,
plastered as he was, still gets elected. 4 aces and a joker.

Old June 23rd 06, 06:17 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 22:47:18 -0700, "Marc W. Howard"
> > wrote:
>

> >> No one disputes that Laura Bush once ran a stop sign and killed a guy
> >> and yet was never charged with anything. Her fans says that's because
> >> she was only 17 and was not drunk. Well - here's a case of a 16 year
> >> old girl who killed someone due to speeding. No evidence of booze but
> >> she was charged with vehicular homicide.!!
> >>
> >> http://ledger.southofboston.com/arti...ews/news08.txt

> >I'll see your Laura Bush and raise you a Ted Kennedy:

> But teddy was charged and pled guilty. Now what do you say?

Teddy didn't get charged, nor did he plead guilty, to the crime he
committed: that being the murder of Mary Jo. Of course, Ted,
premeditating the situation, made sure there were no witnesses around,
and he also tried his damnedest to get his friends to cover for him.
Nice how he fled the scene of the "accident" so the police wouldn't be
able to offer him a sobriety test which he would have failed based on
the statements of witnesses. Premeditated indeed.

Laura, on the other hand, had an accident that was witnessed by a
number of people. Obviously their testimony convinced the police and
the DA that the event wasn't premeditated.

Looks like you lose again, retard, but then again you're used to it by
now.

Hope this helps to clarify the situation, Aunt Judy. Planning on an
extended stay in the bath houses this weekend, faggio?

Old June 23rd 06, 08:28 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime

On 23 Jun 2006 08:22:27 -0700, "morticide" > wrote:

>laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:

>> >Full House!

>> The case against teddy was much weaker than that against laura but he
>> was charged with a crime and pled guilty and the media has never
>> stopped hounding him over the incident. So why was LB not charged with
>> anything and the media silent.???? Royal Flush.

>LB was 17...young and dumb...Teddy was likely in his 20s (supposedly
>adult) as he was in law school at the time. LB's incident was in
>Texas, where fast driving is the norm. Probably too common to be
>newsworthy. LB does not hold an official government position. Teddy,
>plastered as he was, still gets elected. 4 aces and a joker.

Age is irrelevant you nitwit, but anyway ted was 37. Get your facts
str8, ok. And laura killed that guy by running a stop sign. No
evidence she was speeding so again you got the facts wrong. And who
cares if ted was a senator at the time? What does that have to do
with anything, you brainless hater?